SILVER's false accusations

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here are 30 images to show you SILVER that I don't mole :/ same war I skoed while being swarmed 2 times. Yet I am called a mole for no other reason but to have someone to blame for the loss. You can ask the people I don't have in pm or even the peeps I have in pm whether I "moled" or not. Stop with the false accusations. Tbh I could care less if I was banned. Thank you anyway for letting me war/wc for 2 good wars.

2. Re: SILVER false accusations

You're so annoying

3. Re: SILVER false accusations

Get over it and move on pls

4. Re: SILVER false accusations

Please go cry to your mom. No one cares what you think or have to say. Face the fact you are terrible and we don't want you around. Grow up. Thank you for informing all of kaw you are a mole.

5. Re: SILVER false accusations

Lmfao :lol: "face the fact that your terrible" that's why I wced at ur clan twice.

6. Re: SILVER false accusations

You guys lose every war anyways so the mole probably didn't change anything. And since your so used to losing it was definitely a lot easier to handle the loss.

7. Re: SILVER false accusations

I'm good :lol: you need a person to blame for the loss when you genuinely lost and got salty. :lol:

8. Re: SILVER false accusations

Inb4 the whole SILVER clan trash talks me in forums :lol: except for some of the chill guys I have in pm

9. Re: SILVER false accusations

This just seems to me that some people are jealous of you so get others to talk some lies and they hope that everyone else will start believing it.Its what was done to me when I began Kaw.Don't let them get to you eventually others will start to wise up and relise its only slander and malicious lies spoke and spread from the same group of haters .But truth will emerge eventually and your name cleared.

10. Re: SILVER false accusations

^ They shouldn't trash talk you, everyone knows your an awful WC. They lost before the war started :mrgreen: ily HellB.

11. Re: SILVER false accusations

Squishy, AKA: V-LONE. I don't wanna flame you in this thread so beat it :lol: ๎’๎„

12. Re: SILVER false accusations

squishy is a sad moron ignore everything they say.Its sad to see bullying is very much alive in the e.e world but it's only did by people jealous of you .Some people need to grow up.

13. Re: SILVER false accusations

Hammer moled I have ss

14. Re: SILVER false accusations

Everyone knows my accounts but I'm irrelevant so nobody cares. I wasn't being mean, it's just the truth. Flame all you want it's a game, I couldn't care less sweet pea :mrgreen: .

Don't get me started on you also :) I still have many things you've said to me, to other people, and in CC that are just awful. Don't be like your dad if you hate the way he acts so much.

15. Re: SILVER false accusations

Post whatever u like, Overkill the legend of moles/inacs here trying to show "proof" of me "moling"

16. Re: SILVER false accusations

and I have seen hellbound being praised by a big stat well known e.e war player for his good w.c. so you are just a group of malicious liars spreading untruths and lies to try defame hellbound.

17. Re: SILVER false accusations

and do please start on me I'd like see you even try squishy .

18. Re: SILVER false accusations

Who :D I wanna praise this man/woman๎’

19. Re: SILVER false accusations

I readed it on your wall after you did your sorry thread and changed screen names and you came back after quitting kaw and started your ee metro clan.

20. Re: SILVER false accusations

I was never talking to you Roni, I don't like you cause you annoy me. And hellbound is a bully to people so you don't kno him very well. On top of that he used to be a bad WC maybe now he's better.

ALSO having big stats has nothing to do with EE skilll. There's no correlation between stats and skills in Estoc wars. So who's this great EE warrer you speak of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.