Silent Resurgence vs Armageddon

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iilii-____ii-N4T3_iillii______, May 14, 2012.

1. Re-match? Man I don't know if I can stay up that long again lol. May have to sit next war out take some time grow and replenish pots.

2. Been 2 vist armageddon clan, some great ppl there, u brought the fun back in 2 the game 4 some of our old school folks thanks again

3. Great war by the sounds of it. Too bad the devs ran away with your winnings. Farm the Devs!

4. Good job SR, I would have been there if I was big enough ;)

5. Same for me, Billy. Lol. Upgrading frenzy time: time to hitthese hauntings. ;)

6. Damn, that's definitely not a turtle war! Good to see.

7. Was an amazing war. I encourage all clans interested in system wars the way they were a year ago to put in a forced active at start rule. It doesn't cure having to fight from pin the whole war but it does take away the slow monotony of the new system wars. Both sides did amazing and it was anyone's war all the way until the end. You couldn't ask for a more exciting war

8. :D Yes highly agreed with Sok. Turtle Wars are boring and merely a waste of time. This war was nothing like that and brought a sleepless weekend and :shock: a much more enjoyable part of KaW :p

9. Great war guys and much respect to sr and arma team, it just gave me the feeling how I used to love this game!!! No farming!! No stripping!! No turtle war!! Just plain and simple adrenaline rush non stop hitting, less sleep and pure fun!! ARMA
    We are the bringer of FIRE

10. BEST SYSTEM WAR EVER congrats to both clans,, the battle was close for the whole 48hrs,, it could have been anyones game, at any time. 

11. Nice war 

12. Havnt been in a s-war in a looooong time lol sucks I couldn't be too active but it was a great war thanks for letting me be a part of it:)

13. Good long 48 hr war. Very active war. Respect to both sides

14. If u want an old style adrenalin rush, less sleep but more fun WAR!! Contact our war admin for sched and plz b patient a lot on waiting list Were for an old school SW!!no stripping/no farming/no turtle mode just pure non stop hits ARMA

15. Hello hello.. . Let me know when the next war is.. Am bored of ebs already .. Missing the fun of the 48 hours in arma clan and slapping sr clan around abit.. Joke my sr friendsCheers to war..

16. Definitely old school, adrenaline rush from the first attack until I just couldn't stay up any longer. A well fought battle by both sides. Thanks to Sr and The Arma Team. Yeah definitely old school.

17. So I'm looking to merc this weekend, anyone know of any non turtle wars let me know. I refuse to war against Tubble Bomb, too much turtling..

18. It was a great honor to take part in the war, alongside my longtime friends (from whom I've learned so much from), against such a worthy force as Armageddon. Thanks for organizers on both sides. And a special thanks to YG (among others) for dragging my ass into this war. Hope to see you all again soon, on either side of the battlefield. 

By the way, respect to turtles out there.. It's not as easy as it looks! Ooh my aching back... 

19. Am with u Nate let me know if a good war turns up I will follow u up if one comes up.. And @Gwan turtle power lol

20. Thank for the war . it is a great war . Cheer 