Silenced Indi-Wars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Yuusei, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Anyway this thread should be locked becuase it's against the rules to complain about the mechanics, should you feel like you're right (LOL) email the devs; support@athinkingape.com

2. I don't think you guys get that this isn't a "omq i got silenced thats so unfair qqqqqqqq pls make it stop qqqqqqqq" thread. I'm not complaining, i had an inappropiate status and got silenced. i don't really care about that and i barely war at all. i'm trying to discuss the influence the silence has on war. a silence shouldn't give you a DIRECT disadvantage. Thats not the purpose of a silence. Yes, "saving" the other warring people may be right but is it right to do that at the cost of giving them a direct disadvantage in wars? I don't think so. You can't just disable war for silenced people either cause that'd give them a competitive disadvantage, especially when those people are silenced for a long time but not permanently.

If you guys want to say "hurr durr don't get silenced" just leave the thread, this is supposed to be a discussion.

3. It's against the rules to complain about the mechanics??? You're an idiot

4. So your asking devs to tighten the silences to add broken broken sword to it also. that is noble of you and i agree why should 14 other kingdoms suffer because you break the rules.

5. actually not, if you could read my last post please?