Silence during lowlands and indis

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Ruth, Aug 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your welcome

2. Worried about "weirdos" huh?
    Then stop posting you ignorant fool. Duh!!!!
    You thrive for it, so won't stop you from doing it. You ask for it

3. I'm worried about you and how obsessed you're getting with me.

You've already given me a crazy pet name this "kasamama" thing. Even my gf doesn't do that weird stuff.

You need to get out more, amigo.

Look buddy, I'll let this slide since I got stuff to do.

Good talk.

4. Kasama doez troll and write stupid comments alot tbh, but i can't talk because 95% of mine are that aswell

5. Intelligent response that all KAW needed to know.
    Then goes on to respond and complain about the color of font
    Has "friend" post this

Next it's I'm in a clan called No Drama, and calling me hypocritical.
    And your 2 cents to this by even more derailing this thread means what? That you and SasukeKasmama are 1 and the same? Thanks for the Intel

6. Uhh just don't get silenced

7. Woah there, making up complete lies goes against me letting this slide.

All my alts are obvious since I share this clan with them.

Clumzeh is just a 'friend'.

You know... Actually who am I kidding, you don't know.

:lol:

8. You are both being stupid. If you have a problem with Kasama go email support instead of derailing other people's threads.

9. I hate kasama i hope he accidentally drinks bleach, just when i see a pleb trying to be all high and mighty and calling out on derailing, unhelpful contribution, YOU'RE ADDING TO THE PROBLEM XD

(Btw jk about kasama, he's not too shabby :3)

10. You can just say dumb. Dont gotta be mean sweet fruit.... Your being "hippocritical"... :D :D :D :D

11. 50 Shades of Grey pimp mister Kasamama. Let all see the tactics this fool plays. I see it as just touting more stupidity in forums.

12. You just don't give up, Luckstar.

I'm going to leave again.

DON'T MAKE UP MORE LIES, K PUMPKIN?

13. Love Kasamama wall post on Mango's wall. Guess weak ppl like that always need someone who they think has clout stand up for them. Sad I think. Never can stand on their own 2 feet. This is what KAW has come to. Talk tough, when called out, seek support. Weak ass

14. this is why we can't have nice things.

15. I'm not sure why that is, but honestly there could be worse glitches, if it's even a glitch at all. I'll ask support in a bit why this is. I'm going to lock this now because of how off-topic two certain individuals got.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.