SicNoc Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Y do u need to hide behind a 0 stat alt?

2. Btw it's spelled clan not clam in your name.

3. Awww look at the little alt its so adorable. Like one of those tiny dogs that thinks its bigger than it really is. I want to keep it and cuddle it

4. You guys are on the ball yes its clan not clam oops thought maybe the failed part in my name would be the give away also right again im statless wow nothing gets by you wiz kids...
    Really doe you all should keep sic noob open, it would be a feared ,well funded osw clan with many lb and surrender forum threads which you guys love..You relive the glory days of farming accounts half your size that have zero idea what they are doing...*poker face

5. Kaw: if you dont have haters...you are doing wrong. :)

6. Hey clamburger/statless alt, you scared bro?

7. Terrifed...hey why are hogs talking so much on this thread? Shouldnt you be spamming wc with your new apoc banners? Does momma_bot know youre on here?

8. Bless them for using real accounts though...

9. Aj I didn't see any Haterade in your selection, someone skirting your business and sneaking that in this thread for free! Haters killing capitalism....pew pew 'Murica

10. Yo how about u post with your main then we an play a little game or u to scared?

11. iDontLift...bro, do you even SicNoc? :?: :?: :?:

12. Anyone else wanna know what a failed OSW Clam is?

13. I'm waiting for your main 

14. Good times. Was nice to see all of you again.
    :)

15. It's probably stuck in his clam.