SicNoc Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Try thinking it thru and you will get it :lol:

2. We never did like you and Larry went after you...we got sick of it and put you in ca... wd knew we were out of og if we did that so he stepped in

3. Blah blah blah blah blah. That is all I hear

4. You know what else I hear???

Christmas party at Sicarius Noctis tomorrow!! Come one, come all-- old family and new.

5. Destructive and Larry are noobs 4 lyfe

Such a silly conflict, i still think the Sicniss member shouldve been kicked -.- pushed for it but nobody listens to omar

6. Lol. Glad I left a lasting impression on people. Stop chest beating you are all just big sweethearts. Come give uncle gz a hug and tell me how much you missed me.

-100gz (not meds you idiots.)

7. Come over, party is slowly on!!! The hell with the haters; all press is good press...must have done something impressive to upset him!!!

8. I wouldn't miss a party with old friends

9. **** something already on fire.

10. Playa playas. Party in this *****!

11. Don't come here. They smell strange

12. Holiday party officially on...I even was polite and invited a hater or two. Show up, win items!!!

13. Bring air freshener

14. And lots of it ツ

15. Seals being dropped...a sack or two as well

*snickers

Come visit SicNoc

16. Its smells of neckbeards and stale cheeto dust here

17. Just the way you like it, Sir!! Nothing but the best for you!!!

18. Hows the fail party going? Hittng any tiny growing eb clans? Why not just open it back and stay there? Or you gals need big clans like apoc and wdgaf to hide your little light weight asses?