SicNoc Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Truth is you're an over privileged child

2. Larry what meds said was uncalled for but have u seen where some of fury council cussed me out? However none of that even dealt with u, u felt like bc u had a issue with sicniss member that that was a legit reason to declare a war on a clan on your own alliance even when your main clan said not to? U what to explain on that? 

3. So what u're saying is - declare a war on alliance clan is not cool, but to talk **** on ur alliance clan in forums is ok? Because this is the 'issue with sicniss member' u're speaking of and that started the whole thing.
    As much as i hated it, I was one of the people who asked Larry to let it go till the better times. And he eventually did. The rest was Kaw karma I guess lol

4. I went clanless and handled my own business. They didn't tell me to stop. We didn't like you guys and your general attitude towards everyone

5. Yes u went clanless for a day? Then u joined back left a smart ass comment on my wall with my new feed full and your council in my pm asking me wtf happened? And apologized for the issue.

6. Yea don't forget two in your clan were stripped.. No one apologized :lol:

7. The member who did that was put on ice and I was gonna handle it was a first time issue, so yes I didn't want to feed my member to wolfs even though he said something stupid

8. I can guarantee that our council was not in your pm's...

9. We got to that point because you guys were making many poor decisions in dealing with multiple situations

10. None of those situations even dealt with u but u felt it was up to u to deal with them? Larry and yes both wardog and gof got ahold of me after that day

11. :lol:

An example was I asked that member to post a simple support on my clan thread and I would drop the issue. You guys said that won't be necessary and basically told me to get lost..

That's why I had to start hitting :lol:

12. You guys still alive? Damn.

13. U already clan farmed him for a day at that point Larry u can't say that's when u started hitting him

14. No that's when I started hitting you

15. That's not what I see in my pm history dm

16. And that wasn't really an ask that was a demand and a threat. Either do this or I farm your clan doesn't always sit very well lol

17. Neither gof or wd were part of our council

18. I don't remember really speaking to u at the time this happened u only know half a story? U weren't there?

19. Ok so the ppl who represent you to your alliance aren't part of your council at all? Seems legit

20. I'm not referring to our pm history, u're not the only one who was discussing the issue at that time. I wasn't fury, u're right, but that's irrelevant - I was involved because one member of our alliance was talking crap on another. Was 'there' and know the full story lol