SicNoc Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Dec 23, 2014.

1.  which clan is more dead, Sic or Pe?

2. Someone from bh talking about dead clans. Lol good one.

Respect to the eb build barcode who at least self pinned on me for a while. That was exciting. Wish some other players would find their balls...all bark no bite :)

3. merry christmas to all my sicnoc family.... ill cu soon...

4. Hahaha its a date.

5. War runners have no right to be calling out war clans.

6. Lol good one omar.... hey meds omar

7. Glad to see you back gz and dread. Happy Holidays

8. Where's my invite?!?

9. Doors are going to be wide open :)) everyone welcome.

10. Ehhh what the heck ill make an appearance even tho i wasnt a member to long but really enjoyed learning from gz, kate , nate , idm, and everyone else at sicnoc when i was at dev.

11. merry christmas to all my sicnoc buddies !!

12. Yes, Merry Christmas to all those about. Hope to see you for the reunion/party.

13. Hope to see all of my old friends soon.

14. Glad to see everyone back can't wait to bl with everyone again

15. Merry Christmas SicNoc family (old or new) and even to all the chumpy loudmouths with selective memories!! 

Doors are open for the 27th, come visit.

16. Let the good times role. I look forward to seeing my buddies in one CC and not scattered about in PM and Pal.

I'd like to also mention, not that I should have to, but even former SiCnISS are welcome as are past foes who have become friends to those from our ranks.

I'd also like to ask that any clans that are in OSW and have former sicnocians in their ranks, allow them a pass to come visit. It is not our intention to keep them off their respective targets. Any issues in this regard should be brought to Nate's attention.

Happy Holidays to everyone and please be safe.

P.s. @DirtyLarry- I admire your desire to voice your opinions, sadly, yours falls into a category of prepubescent behavior. This is a positive thing to reconnect with friends spread about KaW. You had no reason to speak in this thread other than to be an ass. I get it though, hiding insecurities behind a false pretense of masculinity is something ever so common in this iPhone game. Enjoy your holidays as I will enjoy mine.

17. Yea another tendency in this game is that when you get burned in public you make up a bunch of excuses

Like..

Insecurity or "this guy is crying"

Suddenly my masculinity is in question in a psychological way because I talked trash on a game.

Or you use words you heard on DR. Phil like prepubescent..

I'm not impressed.. But I would have been impressed had you posted this with something other than a little naked hansel alt :lol:

18. That fact still stands that you are hear to be an ass.

What's the point in having an ally as a clan holder?

I don't feel burned, in fact, I feel proud that you've become butthurt enough to post negativity on a thread not intended for you. The purposes of this thread is to get the word out to people that may have been missed in pm or pal.

19. :lol:

Again with the butt hurt, the 2012 comeback for people that can't think of anything else to say. I don't know you so you must have been on RP side of sic noc but the war players engage in something called banter..

But go ahead, since you don't know what to say..

I must be butt hurt or crying..

Yea I'm butt hurt :lol:

Look at my situation and look at yours

#winning

20. And yet, you still don't have to come to the party.

Now go shout at your mom from the basement for another hot pocket and quit picking at your post-pubescent acne; you'll get more face ruts. You get duller and duller with each post.