SicNoc Holiday Party

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by SicNocXxDr34dL0rdxX, Dec 23, 2014.

1. First you must love me, i am the almighty.

2. I was once a member of the clan sicniss for one day then was kicked overnight long ago does that count?

3. Same happened to me Balto, Gz said i smelled funny

4. I still have the wall pass from sarcbat :shock: I just woke up and saw I wasn't there anymore.

5. AJ's thread snack shack

You will only see this when a thread is:

[title2]Menu[/title2]

Whose callin' out the kernel? 1$

This thread is popin soda .75$

And the newest addition...

This thread is nachos! 1.50$

6. Lol aj woot woot. Balto, idk man. We got into osw a lot. In those situations we kicked new guys and guests

7. That last gif...that seems a little graphic eh?

8. Lol chump.. Who did you strip? Is that why SicNiss was going to be a good group?

You disrespected a lot of good players in this game. Make your bed and lie... Lie.. Lie.. In it. Bad meds I have some SS of fun for you lol.

9. You guys farmed me so good that you had to go into hiding.. And started lnew accounts like I didn't know who you were.. You all left sic noc like it was a SicNiss, what happened to SicNiss?

10. What are you talking about dude? Lol shut up. Enough talk, take it to the newsfeed if youre bold..just another big mouth that got stripped.

100gz

Ps I disrespected a lot of chumps in this game. And what?

11. Nachos please!

12. I must be a new account with a four year badge... :roll: and according to some retirement = going into hiding :roll: :roll:

13. Good thing you came back for this

14. Don't suppose I could come back then? :p

15. Bad meds

You jerkd everyone

16. It takes 4 years to become a guild hansel? I don't wanna kaw anymore

17. Hey I know you guys.

And I see you Gz...

18. Larry touched you.

19. Hey Disheveled Lar,
    Is there some reason Sic being back bothers you so much? You a little nervous to have some SicNoc stain on you again? Awkward.

20. Never liked SicNoc/SiCnISS except for gz