Should Xstals be available for Game Gold?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes Crystal should be available like :
    speakers - 5 free daily upto max 25 at any time.
    Crystal - 2 free daily upto max 10.
    Myth -1 free daily upto max 5.

Still you Dev will have lot of money from other players. Like players do buy speakers.

2. Ok.... People... News flash....

You can regen your troops for 10 Nobility!!
    You can QUEST for FREE nobility....

Hence. Same as free crystals.....

3. I think they should be able to buy them before an ee war but only if you have less then 2

4. I don't think they should be up for gold, it is like a bonus I'm glad mith isn't for full sale anymore. Hlbc people could just buy a lot of it and have unlimited

5. I only read the name lol...

And yes, I think they should just in case your clan is in trouble or about to fail an EB you could go buy a few to complete whatever task your trying to do

6. Good thread, but devs will never agree to it 

7. A Great idea, OP. I support your cause! :D

20bil to 25 bil a xtal will be a good amount, probably having a ceiling of 4 per day. This will allow many more players to join ee wars and it will definitely lead to better match-ups. :)
    Please email the devs as well! :)

8. Devs are greedy, wont happen but i support it 100%

9. Here's a thought, Devs should give 2 xtals to each person in war. Each person must use the xtals in the war or lose them when war is over.

10. If you are afraid that people will stockpile this buyable xtal, just limit the usage to 4 per day (for the benefit of ee wars). Just like how normal xtal usage is maxed at 24 per day. And these 4 buyable xtals are included in the 24 as well.

11. Question - how many nobs have you gotten from finished quests...and how long did it take?

12. Mith is for sale if you have fewer than 6 mith...thus allowing those who have not been able to get mith yet "not be locked out of the system". The idea I'm proposing does the same for those who can't spend real $$ on xstals. Allow them in the system so we can get more ewar match ups that are actually close. More clans warring = more options for a better match up.

13. I've e-mailed devs and might do so again...they'll block my e-mail address before this is all over - lol. Thanks for support. I think this is a workable solution to the ewar xstal usage issue. I do want to state that I think no one should be able to purchase xstals for game gold if you have over a certain amount (perhaps 6 like mith). This will allow them to be accessible for the purpose of ewar - but not be abused by smaller players while the price is still super low (if there is a graded pricing like mith).

14. This actually hurts my eyes.
    Crystals are worth more than mithril. That's why there's a big drop for active players in we wars if you win, and a 0.02% chance you'll get a crystal each time you do a quest after you finish them.
    If mithril isn't on proper sale anymore, and not even obtainable through system wars, what makes y'all think they'll put crystals out for game money?
    You get 2-4 or so on Easter, Christmas, etc. maybe 15 a year, for free. Much more than that and it's going a bit far.

15. Xtals shouldn't be available for game gold, however u should he able to transmute xtals out of inferno and aqua

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.