Should Xstals be available for Game Gold?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. That's not a bad idea either - having ebs that drop random xstals...or some more quests? Thx for another constructive idea :)

2. Well put sweet tart! Also, the more people active and involved in the game = more actual buyers of xstals too. Yes, there might be some who only bought w game gold. But I think it is going to attract far more players who actually purchase w real $$.

3. well put - will e-mail devs :)

4. e-mailed devs - pls state any opinions, other solutions, or potential abuses in this thread so that they can have a comprehensive read. I think they want to hear from you - the players! :D

also, EE xstals only thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=129201

6. Thank you Iulious - everyone is entitled to their opinion/solutions :)

7. Iulius there's no need to be verbally abusive to the op. You are entitled to your opinion but why not offer a valid reasoning for your belief of this being a poor idea rather than rudely posting with overly compensating codes? There are indeed some potential downsides to the idea but try presenting your ideas rather than looking foolish and removing any credit from the other side of the debate.

8. I think this idea would help younger players who are more active in the game - those who very well might turn into "xstal buying" customers in the future - SUPPORT! Opens up the ewars to lots more people

9. First of all, war section? Hardly amid needs to move to off topic, second no support. Devs gotta make money somewhere if not off the LB then where?

10. Devs would never do this but i support, give it a try bro...?

11. 75bill per xtal and support 

12. Question is who would it support? New guys will never have the money needed for it. It will just turn into another item for large clans to farm, cap 5-6 would limit the problem but it would be free xstals to the clans that can do the larger ebs.

13. 100% agree with Hawk. The rich and powerful would only get more rich and powerful.....I do not support and this will never, ever happen.

14. No idea if this already was suggested, but in my opinion it would be fine if you could buy xstals with money or mith if you have none.

I think that a maximum if two per day would be nice, so it would be like the mith sell.
    Enough for ee but not too much.

15. Selling xstal for game gold will make the higher players stronger and make the lower players less ukely to keep playing

16. Listen up all you ignorant haters

This idea is meant to benefit a particular group of players that are currently being excluded from a major part of this game - the ability to earn mith and buy the new armor. If you open your closed minds for a minute you'll see that it can be done in a way that won't be abusable by players and will benefit ATA as well.

I know a lot of folks out there only care about themselves, but for everyone else... There's a segment of players out there that aren't able to put money into this game. Maybe they're 10 years old and don't have a credit card, or maybe their wife is going to kick them in the balls if they spend money on online games, whatever. The point is, that ATA will benifit by including as many players as possible and growing the game.

I think this is a pretty simple solution. You make a new item called EW Xtal and you can never have more than 2 of these. Real xtals or nobs can be exchanged for these (1:1 xtal, 10:1 nobs), or they can be purchased with game gold - price dependant on cs of player. These new xtals have to be cast like spells before EW starts in order to use them during EW. Then they are gone after EW whether you used them or not. This way admins can verify people are actually bringing xtals to EW.

Boom bitches - best idea ever posted on forums. Send that to ATA Adam.

17. Ya, because the Devs were in the process of filing bankruptcy before Ewars came out... Dude, get real. ATA makes money hand over fist in this game. Allowing people to purchase 2 xstals (or EE war specific regens with some clever name) will not hurt their money stream. And as stated previously, it may in fact increase it. The more players warring, the more wars occur. The more wars occur, the more xstals are used. Not every xstal used in war will be bought with in-game money if the price is high enough. If they were $40-$80 bill gold, people who war 2-5 times per week will not be able to raise enough gold to purchase these xstals (at least not on a consistent basis without depleting ally supply) in between wars and will therefore still have to purchase them with real money. It's a great way to increase the popularity of the game we all love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.