Should Xstals be available for Game Gold?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full support. This is a game that isn't just for the adults who have access to credit cards for purchasing crystals. How many 9 year olds are able to use a credit card? The game is intended to be 9 so why make it unbalanced for those that have no way of making purchases. Also support the comment made that aqua should be bought with mith not crystals.  Great ideas in my opinion.

2. Offer random crystal drops in an eb? ;)
    Support OP, will bet 20 xtals not gonna happen...

3. :idea:

4. With the price set high enough, people that buy them for growth, ebs and osw, will still purchase with real money. I know I would. I'd much rather spend $ 1 then $ 40-100 bill for xstal. But thats me. Many other players would benefit and be able to enjoy the game more if this were the case. What about 6 inferno and 3 aqua for one regen? Just a thought.

5. I support this. We should be able to buy crystals with cash or game gold

6. Support. At the very least, ee specific regens should be able to be purchased.

7. It could work but it would depend on cs like the higher u are the more money u get

8. I dont see the problem. As long as it costs more gold to buy than you could ever make with one, to avoid endless money loops. Plus maybe a limit to how many you could buy per day.

9. If it had the same restrictions as mithril then this works. Support:!:

10. Support. Just as you can only buy enough mith to support your EE war, why not 2 xstals, in a scalable price range based on your size?

11. Id definitely buy them for osw and ew, even if they costed 15-20bil. Id be paying gold to have a tactical advantage over people.

Wouldnt it be cool to have a new type of buyable xtals? We could call them "black crystals," they would cost 10bil gold and would regen your troops to full. Max purchase of 3 per day. The only downside them would be the resurrected troops wouldnt bring back as much gold, lets say 20% less than normal troops.
    The devs could make it so whatever troops you had before activating one would stay blue, and the new troops would be greyed out and would have the 20% gold penalty. New troop regens would add the the bottom until all of the crystal troops died.
    That way crystals could be used for money making and what not. While non paying players could use black xtals to still stay effective in EW's and everything else, but with a penalty on personal gain.

12. No, I don't believe the devs should do this nor would they ever.

If we want to continue to have this game, devs need support by us paying them for these such items. A way the developers can allow help- due to the less fortunate, is to allow more ways to earn crystals :)! Questing is so outdated.

13. want more xtals? then reset and do single quests again ...

14. This wins the medal for most idiotic idea ever presented in KaW forums.

Congratulations! You're the new idiot king!

[​IMG]

15. Hmm. No. Think. How would the devs profit. They make a lot of money from xstal packs. Without them they lose a bloody lot of money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.