Should Xstals be available for Game Gold?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It wouldn't kill crystal sales, IMO. People are going to buy crystals/nobility whether its for war or not. Proof? Ask the EBs called CTT, New Growth, Scionic Storm, Terrain Terrain Travails, The Barren Orchard, The Gilded Lord, Figure of Death, and The Haunting. Lets not forget osw now, which is currently rampant across kaw. I don't think that using my idea would really dash the bottom line significantly

2. Sigh... Let the trolling begin "Crossing the Threshold", and Terrain Travails, not (2x Terrain)

3. Xstals are the devs income stream. They're not going to tinker with it.

4. It happens to us all - no big deal ;)

5. You should be given back the xtals you lose - win or loss. The devs were managing fine before ee and I think they released the system to encourage war? Correct me if I'm wrong. But if they truly wanted to encourage war, give everyone access to it and refund the xtals used instead of making only paying players be able to war with the correct necessities

6. All they need to do to encourage war is to increase the mith payout. All the rest of these arguments would become irrelevant. If they get greater groundswell, matchups will be easier, then no need to worry about increased xstals for the smaller clan.

As usual, they're not addressing a cure, just the symptoms.

7. Great Thread! I think your hearts in the right place for the players and Developers. I dont think its to far fetched for something like this system to exist.. Either way the dev's will get there profits.. I read two different replies to your thread, i like the price to be 100bil. per crystal.. and there should be a cap to how many you could buy a day/week/etc. The other comment was that someone informed you of Emailing Developers... that is some great advice! And maybe the only place you'll get an actual answer to your queery... :idea: Also, emailing to several dev's is suggested!

8. How about its instantly restored troops instead of saving up lots of them you must have the gold and it is instantly activated

9. Good thoughts!! glad to hear the input - that is another issue for sure ;)

10. Support price would need to be higher and like myth a daily limit. Also we should be able to sell inferno and aqua back

11. Maybe an army regen from aqua and inferno, possible make it a higher price to do so as its free to gain but not so high to make it impossible, just an opinion. 

12. Nope easily abusable

[​IMG]

13. Maybe being able to purchase xtals with inferno, aqua, mith or gold, or maybe a combination, different for each time u buy a xtal

14. I agree with this i don't think they will though because they make to much money off selling xtals but if they did they could at least sell a limit of 2-4 when war is on Thursday to Sunday so it cannot be bought at any time

15. I hate it when people say no support just because they think the devs will say no, how about you develop some thought''s on your own and come up with a way they will support. Devs try to please us, if they don't support is because we ourselves don't support. :roll:

16. If an xtal was 15-25bil gold, it'd be worthless. Who would pay that much only to get 1 bill from unloading it

17. Wont happen.
    Devs make money off of Crystal/Nobility/Propack sales so taking away 1/3 of their funds for updates would be a devestating blow. They would not be able to pay their staff as well and it would stop Crystal sales by about 25%.

This will not happen unless they want the game to crash and burn.

18. Well put - looking for support for what I think to be a viable solution for both devs and players :)

19. That's my point too - if it is so expensive that a person is losing money other than for designated use (ewars) then it won't be abused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.