Should Xstals be available for Game Gold?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thus, the post - trying to see what people think. I'm sure there are way smarter players out there that have thought of these things and just haven't voiced them yet. Let's all voice ourselves here and give the devs some constructive (rather than critical) ideas. :)

2. Worst idea ever 

3. Make it insanely expensive call it done

4. I understand that might be the thought - but I think this might actually increase sales. #1) by making xstals available to those who don't want to purchase - they may in turn find them useful enough to purchase when they don't have the gold, #2) this should open up the option to do ewars to more clans and players that can't b/c of xstal issues atm - which means more ewars (and not everyone is gonna spend game gold on xstals - lots will purchase because they can't spend the game gold on em) basically, more people in ewars = more people buying xstals. The focus is getting more people in ewars.

5. Makes sense to me. Good idea Adam

6. Here's another idea:
    Devs can put on market every equip of the red paladin at price 250$(real cash) and at mage the enchant 50$ for every level. The number of players will be reduced at the top 100 on LB(and their 1000 alts) and we, the other 99.999% gamers, we'll play at another game, maybe a real free game or at least a game developed by people who Respect the intellect of their consumers. But, this way the lag on KO times on EW will be solved, noone will whine for bad matchups or crapy KAW side servers and devs finally can work at other "free" games.
    I'm a genius 

7. That is another option - allow players to buy the equip too - that might create the revenue desired.

8. #1 you say that allowing people to buy xtals with gold will make them more likely to pay real money for them.

How can that be true when you already get free xtals from quests?

#2 what makes you think that allowing people to buy xtals with gold will increase xtal sales, just because more clans will EE?

The way I see it is allowing people to buy xtals with gold will only increase gold xtal sales, since it will cost people zero dollars of real money to regen.

9. Technically, you can already get free xtals through nobs earned through quests, so would buying them with game gold be that much different? A dynamic pricing like with mith is a good idea and the price would have to be hefty...

10. If they did make xstals purchasable through game gold, it would probably be a high price for your build. Like 5 mil cs would have it at 50 bil or so

11. Didnt someone make an idea of offering two in game xtals for war and also allowed the use of two more, actually purchased xtals being used per war?

12. I support, but what about if we get xtals payout for winning war. This will get more people involved with ew. The payout of course will have to be lower than mith. Something like half of the xtals used seems reasonable. 0 xtals for 1 used and 1 for 2 used.....etc. this way people dont get enough mith to exchange for aqua and also participate in more than one war. Additionally, since we are all aware that devs need to make a profit, Just allow people to buy 2 xtals per week and only if they have less than 2.

13. There is a good idea as well - cap per week...plus the cap on how many xstals you can own! well thought through - like current mith sales.

14. Great Idea. I also think you should be able to buy a name change.

15. I bet 99% of the people on this thread have gotten all the free xstals from quests. The other 1% are too small to want to EE war or they are just tiny alts. And yes, the more EE wars, means more xstals purchases. For example, if I can buy 2 xstals for Wed. war at $40 bil each ($80 bill total) and I want to war Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun also, how many people can raise $80 bil between wars, week after week? I would venture to say not many. But by making this option available, if a clan can get 5-10 players willing to buy 2 xstals for one war for game gold, then the other 20-25+ will be happy to purchase the xstals with real money to be able to war in one that they weren't going to be able to already because their clan didn't have enough participants. This is just an example of how it can generate more xstal purchase, but you can see here how this can work. And nobs are so rare from quests that nobody can earn 20-100 nob in a week for war or everyone would have the chaos pack already.

16. I think this is the best idea so far. Support!

17. Well stated jack - what he said ;) (both of em)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.