Should Xstals be available for Game Gold?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support

The devs will still be making the money on xtals from people using them to grow. Limit xtal purchases to two, so people can still war if they are unable to spend real money on the game. Mith and EE wars have become a huge part of this game, and having 2 xtals in EE war is a must. Lets not make it impossible for all the "free" players to compete.

2. Okay i'll support for the hell of it.

3. Much appreciated review :) I put this in the forums so devs can see what other players think about this too. I send lots of "feedback" but sometimes get the response of "why don't you start a thread on that" So, here I am ;)

4. I completely agree not everyone has the funds to sink into xstals, but I think an easier idea would be to have 2 leagues one with and one without xstals. Then the people who can afford xstals will use them and those that can't don't have to.

5. Much appreciated - to be honest, I'm not looking for blind support - I'm trying to help the devs think through what I consider to be constructive ideas. I want to see this game rise to the top and be fun at the same time (aren't those linked after all?) :cool:

6. That's another constructive idea! thanks :) I think if we all put our heads together - we can help devs make this game great! (not that it isn't already ;) but you understand!)

7. Support! Another option...let players buy xstals once they reach certain cs. That way it gives the smaller player an incentive to keep playing. And lets the vets keep on playing and enjoying.

8. 100% support. Here are some specifics of what I think can work
    -Limit Xstal buying to 2 xstals per day and have that amount be based on your cs, like mith. Probably in the range of $20-30 bil per 1 mil CS.
    -Allow for aqua exchange for xstals: Not 1 aqua for 5 xstals and perhaps even the opposite. 5 aqua for 1 xstal might work?
    -Make xstals a rare drop from EBs and possibly even EE wars

The more you make this game more accessible to those who can't/won't put real money into it, the funner it will be for all. And as OP stated, once they get that thirst for those xstals, you will probably see xstal purchases actually increase because those who don't typically use them will begin to realize their importance. We will start to get more people participating in EE wars and therefore better matchups. SUPPORT!

9. I support your idea , just due too the number of younger players in this app that can't afford too buy xstals . Xstals are almost mandatory in wars and are needed for sure .I think your idea is great looking out for the younger generation of warriors .

10. Thanks! good idea again. Always great to have more than one head looking at a problem for a solution ;)

11. I'm not sure the Devs would agree to selling a crystal max for all purposes. But you mentioned for use in wars... They could perhaps work on making another tab for regenerations, and sell EE only regenerations for gold. Price: Bonus to Ally (Combined stats) multiplied by 150 multiplied by (lands explored/2) Can only be bought after matchups are made in a war, maximum of two per EE war.

12. Good thoughts ;) appreciated!

13. Wow - a whole different solution to the issue at hand! thanks for contribution :)

14. Support.

There are a myriad of other ways for devs to increase revenue. Adding an ability to get at least some crystals with gold shouldn't be prohibitive to their income stream.

15. Venus,
    That is a fantastic idea. At the very least they should be doing that already

16. I like the thought of a means of war regen for gold.
    Perhaps like mention a corrupted "Blood crystal of stolen vitality"

Aqua -> xtal sounds good too

17. Nice troll, you win the contest for coolest regen name :) I like old-fashioned "xstal" myself ;)

18. I believe a good answer would be aqua for crystals. Maybe a max of 3 for the purpose if war only.

19. I had already thought of this, but seemed as though the Kawmmunity said No.

20. Yeah! Lets bankrupt the devs by taking their primary source of revenue! 

Then see how long this game lasts before they have to shut down their servers because they can't pay their bills.. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.