Should Xstals be available for Game Gold?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for giving a probably solution to this issue. I'm just trying to come up w constructive ways to help those who can't buy xstals w real $$.

2. Its will never be done.

Firstly: Because the Devs will stop making money.
    Secondly: Rich players can buy xtals and just become even richer.

3. Not game gold..... Aqua and inferno in some amount would be better. Being u get them both.by chance. Tran.smute them into xtals

4. First, I do think the devs will actually make more money off this deal. As stated before, more people doing ewars = more people using xstals. Not everyone will put down the 20 bill per xstal - some will prefer to buy em instead.

Second, rich players (I assume you mean w game gold) will have a cap on how many they can buy per day/week just like the rest of us. Also, a graded price like mith - meaning it's more expensive for bigger cs players. Finally, the price should be so high that there is no way you can actually make "endless" money by purchasing xstals - I'd say 20 bill would be a good starter price. Is there anyone out there by purchasing/using xstals in ewar/osw/ebs could actually make back more than 20 bill for 1 xstal?

Pls correct me if someone has other information about that second rebuttal. Thanks :)

5. Do you guys actually enjoy this game at all?

Xstals are what pay for it. ATA can't make them free, it's the product that allows you all to play this free game. Sure it would be great to have "free" xstals but then there would be no kaw.

Get a side job lol

6. @iProphet
    Finally, someone with common sense!
    The devs run a business, not a succumb-to-ever-idea charity.

7. How is that word sensored?
    :lol:

8. It is honestly a great idea that was thrown out and debated a LOT when crystals first came into use.

The problem is, the tiers between players are just way too distinct to make an all encompassing amount of gold.

You have the complete noobs, who would never be able to even buy one. The regular players who would be able to buy a fair amount, but not too many, then LBers. You don't realize how much gold they have, it's literal trillions. Imagine how many they will buy if it's 20 billion?

Well, an idea was a percentage of your gold, including gold invested in allies. This would be fair as technically it would be the same amount for everybody, but there are ways around this. People could give money to an alt, then slowly give it back to the main while it buys hundreds of xtals for cheap.

So, as you can see, I don't think there is any realistic way of having an xtal for gold exchange. I forgot where the devs lay on this issue, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to make the change even if whatever system came up with worked; the change would simply take money away from their profits. And after observing ATA for many years, I can tell you that is the LAST thing ATA wants. They look after money first, then the players.

Hopefully this helped you with your question, I wouldn't worry too much or dwell on this issue, certainly don't hope too much. :p Try a well-thought out email (I sound like a mod). That way you can get the developer's feedback, not to mention they don't read user-made forums. :-(

Good luck! :)

9. I have bought and will continue to buy xstals like candy - I don't even want to go back and find out how much $$ I've put into this game - let's just say it's safe to say I've used 100s of xstals if not 1000s. I also have 3 accounts w all the propacks. I'm not trying to get this idea to pass for me - shoot, I'm not spending 20 bill on a xstal when I'm not even HLBC! I just know there are others out there who cannot spend money on the game (either they're too young to have a credit card or whatever the reason). I'm trying to get this passed so that all of the players can enjoy ewars. I believe it's safe to say w/o xstals in ewar - you don't have as much of a chance at winning and can hinder your team from a win as well. I want to see more ewars = better match up selections! This requires all to have access to xstals. If you make the "game gold" price high enough (perhaps even 50 bill) people will be serious about using them. Further - I don't think they can be abused if you set the price super high and have a limit such as the current mith situation. I'm sure this idea is not perfect - but pls do give me other suggestions...looking to resolve an issue I see is all. :)

10. Holy.. bastion?

11. No way...buy em or earn em...oh wait, all you can do is buy them now mwahahahaha!

[​IMG]

12. wow monster - you bought all those? or reset xstals?

13. I like this idea. Support 

14. Thx xilver ;)

15. Just FYI for all those interested in and posting here - I did get an e-mail back from the devs about this issue here is the reply: "Thanks for the suggestion, we're not looking to this idea at this time." I still think it is a helpful idea...but will rest the case - for now.

16. Can I pls have a forum mod lock this thread due to the reply by devs. I feel this would give the issue closure for the time being - thx ;) (And thx to kaw devs for at least considering the option - much appreciated)

17. No support

18. Locked per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.