should we have a REVENGE SPELL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-, Aug 26, 2013.

1. And it would not be active in anyway shape or form during estocs wars. Or affected by actions during an estoc war. Just for clarification of that. Purely intended outside of system ie outside of battle list and system wars

2. Good lord people learn to shorten your posts!!! Op this didn't require a third of all that to describe the revenge spell 

3. And this this is a terrible idea, there's no point in achieving power if your not going to be stringer than others in a fight..imagine how mouthy some noobs would get if they had this spell

4. No support. Boy... I feel like Simon

5. I say we take it a step further. Just remove the attack button altogether. When you click on a profile, the only options should be:

Tickle
    Smile
    Hire

Also, when you open the leaderboard, you should just see a picture of your own kingdom. Then KaW will finally understand what our mommies have been telling us all along. We ARE ALL #1!

*Insert rainbow / unicorn pictures here*

6. A revenge spell sounds cool.. I stopped reading the op. idk of i support or not yet.
    Side lining this one.

Side note
    My stepfather sold his account about 2 years ago. Since then that account was banned by the developers for "bullying." That account was Leonidas300. 1.3(or 4) trillion in allies and t4 HLBC. Pretty much got there the same week they released. He spent a lot of money on the app. probably 1k more than he got back from selling it.

Idk what the line is but when it is crossed the devs have banned accounts for what is really just prolonged farming.

7. Actually I re-read this, no support.

8. To long to read. But what I saw support

9. hmmmm this idea is pretty dodgy. It seems like a good idea but it has many advantages but also many disadvantages. It's a tough call but Support!!!! Any idea which encourages OSW and pvp works for me

10. What about those who hit inactive accounts? 20 hits a day then you must wait for the spell to die.

11. What if you are farming someone bigger than you? Not well thought out. Farmers don't always farm smaller people I made bigger people than me get their clans out I made their clan mates cry they were all bigger than me to. If they had the revenge spell that would suck for small people farming bigger people.

12. Horrible Idea, no support
    Go back to your ebs op

13. Awesome idea As always! Would Still follow to the gates of hell and say. What's the plan. Lol

14. I read through it. No support a big would be able to fairly fight some on lb who has spent money and worked hard to get there.

15. This would destroy the concept of osws as well