should we arm the Syrian rebels?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by renamed8491916, Sep 20, 2014.

1. And F.Y.I Obama clearly stated one time, "─ my fellow muslims─". He is not christian.

2. You don't say?

3. I honestly don't care if Obama is a Muslim,what's wrong with Muslims?

4. Same thing that's wrong with al religious groups.

They're all crazy.

Yes Christians are crazy too.

5. I agree with that^ even though I'm catholic. Religion is the most dangerous from of government . Yes I call it a government

6. I don't see Christians cutting peoples heads off left and right

7. You forget that centuries ago christians were killing and fight or the "holy land" ^

8. Thats a long ass time ago dude,and no i didny forget,do you see Christians doing that now days?

9. I will serve and protect my country from all enemies foreign or domestic. I uphood that and will eliminate any enemy of our great nation. The United States of America.

10. I had a buddy who was marine say he used to **** in the talibans mouth when killed

11. Yummy! They deserve it.

12. Mexican who else is burning crosses and firebombing abortion clinics ? The Buddhists ?

But back on topic should the Syrian rebels be armed to help fight IS

13. If it was up to me id help Syrian rebels take out assad regime,behead assad,bang his wife,behead her,then take out the Syrian rebels

14. Arming people was what we did in Cold War. Soviets one side. We the other.

Out come soviets bankrupt over afghan war and now many bad weapons out their. Both sides sold and gave weapons.

Better know who your arming. They will come home to you. Example bin laden. Saddam. We both armed.

At time was better then fighting soviets and it did destroy their empire, but their generals became arms dealers in 1991 over it.

15. Back in Feb, and March. Right when the Ukraine crisis was starting up. There were groups of people doing posting on news articles.

Lots of Russians. Ukrainians. Canadians, and Americans. Mostly it's was trolls. People were being paid, using stolen Facebook and fake Facebook accounts. Pretty much anything went.

I was observing some conversation. One of the posters I had taken interest in, who happened to be trolling the Russian posters. Came out and said that the Levant was going to take down Russia. Or rather kick their ass.

Other wise you wouldn't have been able to tell the difference between he/her, and the rest of the Ukrainian backers.

ISIL, Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

I was under the impression when we started airstrikes. We would be targeting the stolen Abrams tanks and other hardware taken from the Iraqi army. As a priority. Not Toyota trucks.

We don't have do anymore than what we set out to do. Secure the Kurdish Region, and supply air support. Until the threat is manageable on the ground for the Iraqis and Kurdish fighters.

We have already sent arms into Syria. Anti-Tanks weapons. We have been doing this for awhile now. Vice news did a informative piece on this at the beginning of the year. Most of the supplies and weapons we have sent. End up in IS hands. The same way the gold from Mosul did, and our tanks and other weapons inside Iraq.

The Levants focus were the Syrians, and Russians at one time.

16. I have family in Syria right now..
    Everyday i get sent videos over Facebook of people being excecuted publically. Those people happen to be Christians being excecuted...
    For the Armenian population in the USA we are very against the united states arming the Syrian rebels because they are going into cities and targeting churches and christians.
    There is nothing wrong with the Syrian Government.. The USA shouldn't be supplying Corrupt rebels with weapons..

17. Keep tactical bombing Isis camps, no boots on the ground isn't going to work we need undercover ppl to find and give us any and all info needed.

18. there is an incredible amount of bat **** crazy on this thread.

19. To the individual who said "Shoot Abrams, not Toyota trucks". I want you too view from the sky, 3 Abrams for Iraqi Forces and 3 Abrams stolen by ISIS. From the sky you tell me which 3 are whose. Unless I see a black flag flying, I have no clue. Dont want to cause friendly fire.

20. Lol okay dude. They want to do airstrikes in Syria because most of the heavy hardware is in that theater of operation.

Telling the difference between Iraqis and ISIL is fairly easy. I'll let you figure that one out.