Should I have hit back?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kati, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Pvp him IRL 

2. Just show him that you are not affected at all... Look at salty, he didn't want to farm someone who didn't cry at him.

4. Not how schools work anymore. All parties involved in a fight are suspended, even if it occurs outside of school grounds.

5. Salty hasn't ever farmed anyone period. I slap him silly and he cries about it in the forums.

6. I just saw it in forums. I am easily trolled that's all :p

7. yeah... no doubt

Too much L Word you think?

8. You should have gone 2 a adult (I.e Your gym teacher or the school counsellor.)

9. It was best to walk away in my opinion. The smirk adds bonus points as well.

10. Everyone suggests this, however this is not a case in which it would be a valid reason. Only in extreme cases should this happen, otherwise it just makes it worse. Trust me.

11. If that's what he said I know hat I would have done.

12. ^ A man comfortable with his sexuality.... :mrgreen:

13. Op...

Did he say he will suck you? Lol wtf..

Should have took up his offer, remember it's not gay if it's in a three way...

14. Add on to my other post....

It's not gay if it's in a three way so invite someone else...maybe the fat kid no one likes...they need love too lol

15. Just kick his ass and give him a one way ticket to ICU.

16. I feel like OP just wanted to feel like a macho man... Throughout the thread all he does is brag about how he could've kicked his ass, could be all a lie for all we know

17. OP is an...... invalid user

18. Think I've have called his bluff and said suck me mofo 

19. Invalid op.. Lock thread and move along 