Should I have hit back?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kati, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Bring a gun to school and shoot him

2. The term snitching ... Lol story is bs

3. "I understand it's that time of the week"

You really said this and expected not to be punched? You're a bit of a smartass. If you wanna show class, walk away next time and skip the one-liner insults.

4. Several tactics and or strategies could have been deployed op....I have been the victim of race attacks with 5 on 1 where I had no prior knowledge of the ambush. I have served in the Marines in combat zones. And I served both in law enforcement and fire/ems where we went fist to cuffs many times....point to this is that in every occasion, it was different confrontation and how you handle it determines the outcome and future issues you may be forced to deal with. I am an opportunist and a survivalist. You have overcome your first obsticle....continue learning and careful what you say. Let your actions speak for you when faced with those situations. Brain matter works sometimes as does brawn. Don't become a thug but use your newly gained knowledge of hard knocks to your advantage.

5. I like this post.....

6. Go back to CoD m9

8. I agree with this punk. Howeber, he is a nerd and has never fought anivodi in his entire life so...

9. support!

10. You should have waged a duel with your sword...works every time 

11. Should of farmed him

12. Yas

13. Honestly, when I opened it, I thought it was going to be a thread about him being farmed 

14. Luckily you can control your anger or remain calm in that state.... I am worring of my other side if how bad I will do to someone if ever that happen...... Good job there...

By the way, I know a way for him to ignore you.. Did you know frog's post about farming? It saids there that there is a clan that is boring to farm because they don't surrender or cry to them. Exactly, show him that you are not affected at all :)

15. Square up. I woulda dropped that nigga.

16. Dude, pour rum in his bum. That always get the stalkers turned off.

17. Exactly.

But instead you got a fist in the gut 'before' you walked away.

And to answer your question op, no you didnt make the right decision. You responded back in a manor that will only escalate a situation while knowing you wouldn't risk the consequences(your graduation) of fighting.

And seriously, being told to shut up infront of your friends is embarrassing, but getting mouthy, slugged for it and taking it... Thats humiliating dude.

18. For me OP you did the best thing and thats admirable. Peace 

19. Basically ur tellin this guy to sucker punch him. Like any coward would do. Typical pup mentality. U sir make me sick.

20. I dont know about everyone else but the highschools i went to, those kids fought to hurt the other person. Not show off or impress their friends, but to beat you down and finish it off by stomping your head in with their timberlands until the police came and stopped it.

The person that that normally happened to, it was that guy who like to announce his intentions and by the time he is about to wrap up this announcement, the other guy is kicking his ass.