Should I have hit back?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kati, Apr 21, 2015.

1. No thanks.

2. This is whats wrong with america these days

3. Go find a neutral ground after school and settle your dispute.

4. Tigers don't respond to the mewlings of sheep.

You should have ignored him till he actually tried to start something physical, then take him down, hard. If you dont want to actually resort to kicks, punches elbows etc,, there are plenty of restraint and compliance moves that can work in the schoolyard.

5. Say no to drugs. Or find a better dealer

6. This person is using Google translation to English. Have you seen how bad Google skewers language translations?

7. Also in thread title asks question, but continues to stand behind decision to not hit back, nor even settle the score later. Don't ask if you already know your own damn answer. This is a troll

8. Internet=Troll

I'm guessing that post is a troll for acusing me of trolling :roll:

9. I don't know if I should forgive him or not. Part of me wants to beat him up, [Don't want him to take advantage over me] and the other pry wants me to forgive him. [Its telling me I got nothing to prove].

10. Do both. Hit him than forgive him.

11. This seriously made me LOL

So hey strippy is right, you might get to graduate that way. But you can also get hit with assault charges.

12. Sounds like you told him to shut you up and he did...

Seems pretty straight forward unless you forgot what "why dont you make me" means.

13. just become black and it'll turn into a race thing.

14. School isn't a democracy, both parties get suspended. Typically that is

15. Try talking to him. Be serious and firm. Try to catch him alone. Talk. If he doesnt get it just fight him. Nobody is gonna press charges. Nobody cares about a stupid school fight. Win or lose he wont do it again. If u let him b ull be his (insert here THAT word) for as long as ur in that school and others wont respect u either

16. Not exactly.

The reason both parties typically get suspended is cause most the time, they both were instigating the fight.

If you are legitimately attacked by someone that you have no involvement with, schools can and often do only punish the other person.

17. I said typically 

18. "why don't you show me how?" sounds a bit like instigating to me. Just do what that other guy said and talk to him and see if he's still up for that sucking. Be the bigger man and don't try to respond with violence or look for revenge.

19. Play a game of basketball...to the death.

20. Agreed. I believe you did the right thing kid. Your act was more brave than fighting back. I would avoid the make me comment in the future 