Should I have hit back?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kati, Apr 21, 2015.

1. So today at school I was in my P.E class taking to couple of my friends, than some guy next to me told me to "Shut Up" . So I responded by saying "Why don't you show me how". So I continued talking, he responded by saying "If you don't shut up I'll suck you" so I responded back saying "No need to get emotional, I understand, it's that time of week."

So he pushed me and he punished me in the stomach. He wanted to fight me but all I did was just smile and walk away. [The reason why I did that was because if I actually hit him back we would both get suspended and we won't be able to graduate]

So did I make the right choice?

2. Lol

Knife him yo

3. I'm 100% kidding.

You did the right thing.

if you're a baby

4. Reason why I'm asking, is this guy has been giving me crap for almost a year and I didn't do anything because if I knew from the start that if I did something I would beat him up. And I don't see the point in it.

5. If there were witnesses to his hitting you first, you have a right to fight back and won't get suspended.

6. That's not self defense lol. I would still get in truble.. [Better there was a camera] I'm not a snitch lol

7. To make it self defense you have to attempt to leave, if he chases after you multiple times than you can fight back.

8. Wait till right after graduation and punch him right in the chin. Doesn't matter if he says anything or not. Don't say a word to him. Just approach him and hit him his hard as you can while your still walking forward.

Ain't nobody got time for bullies. The world is a tough place. Stand up for yourself or you will never make it. Can't be a doormat for others.

9. "If you don't shut up I'll suck you"

Kids these days fight so much different than they did in my day

10. Sorry. Ment punching. Not gonna correct it for the lols

11. Yeah,

Does that mean a Bj?

Just say: "OKAY! where and when?"

12. You just opened the door to every bully and wanna be tough guy in your school. Might as Well get ready for people to start picking on you.
    Catch him out somewhere after school, knock his brains out and be done with it.

13. In a lot of schools, if you fight back (even in self defense) you get punished.

14. Not gonna happen. I was actually bullied in Frenchmen year by the most terrifying looking guy, people he said he was in a gang. But I beat the living crap out of him. That's how o actually because popular in my school.

[I took defense class's when I was young]

15. Right?! I to saw the innuendo in that...

16. Okey. At this point there is no point of me hitting this poor guy. I'm not gonna fight him, lie has emotional problems.

17. First of turn autocorrect off cuz this way your posts makes no sense

18. I wouldnt be taking advice from a little turd like crap devil he about as hard as cotton candy