Should horn/seal drops be worth farming for?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Elmo_Vaz_Te, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Even better, keep that seal for a week or more before starting your pass. No eb clan will bother to keep track of you for too long, if at all.

2. Ha yeah I don't think you'll be breaking ToU for running off with a seal :)

Its entirely natural for societal constructs to arise out of a mutually shared space. Here in kaw you have the farming rules, hte passes, seal drops and no ally hires during osw

Are there other 'rules' in kawland that were invented and became accepted by the kawmunity but have never been real rules?

3. So u get invited to a party lets say a charity and there is a door prize. U win some prize. Are you supposed to share this prize with everyone or the charity? Of course they would like u to but u dont have to.

4. Unless written on the wall it says 'door prize to be shared'.

5. The forum does a wonderul job of illustrating how idiotic some players are.

If you are selfish, you will take the seal and run. Your are sly. The type of person to shove a co-worker under the Bus in order to make yourself look better. People like this, are the reason the world will end. I hope the illuminati kidnaps your family for human sacrifice. Greedy people deserve to burn.

:) have a nice day kaw

6. Why are devs dropping seals anyways? And horns? PETA isn't involved?

I'm so confused.

Sorry guys, if clans hate animals, and want you to drop them.... I'm voting "no."

7. If you get it in your home clan keep it there don't go to a hte clan and be unloyal to your clan

8. What's confusing is ebs drop tusks but we receive horns.

Now that's confusing.

9. #mindblown

10. You are getting a free pay to win item in a video game. It's not that serious.

11. Id shove a coworker under the bus to get a raise if theres a bus to be thrown under. My family is affected by that bus. I, however, would NEVER take a seal from the clan i get it dropped in. Why? Because im one of the few hundred actually loyal to a clan, and doesnt hop around like a leech

12. Sorry to be annoying, but if you're going to call people idiotic, then at least use grammar properly... Otherwise who's the real idiot here?

('Your are sly' to quote what you said)

Elmo

13. Do u what u like but if a clan page is clear n u renege on the rules n act selfishly then face any consequences that might come your way. Respect a clan.

Make your own clan n set any rules u like.

14. If your lucky to get a seal drop
    Come drop it at b2bgold and enjoy your four day stay

15. ^classy



16. I've hit people for taking a seal. You wouldn't have that seal without that clan running that eb. It is your choice ultimately, but if you don't agree with that clans rules, don't join.

Tbh, if you stated in cc when you joined my clan that you would refuse to use a dropped seal, I'd let you hit the eb and then kick you at 1%.

17. I've never taken a seal and ran. I have however gotten a seal drop while I was asleep, for which I was called many bad things, but never hit. I dropped the seal for the clan, left, then waited till after the HTE was done and unloaded xtalls attacks and steals on the fools on my pm and wall right after hey got their rewards for that HTE.

i believe as dvd does. just drop it for the clan; although troll is right, 99% will threaten but won't farm you. just be careful of that 1%.

18. and you wouldn't have seen it at all if that player hadent joined. Its possible that you would have failed the eb if they had not helped and you would have wasted hours for no pay...

Once upon a time people knew this. The payout you receive at the end of the battle is your reward. Clans are a group of individuals working together for the same goal. Nothing more nothing less, we are friends in some cases, sometimes not. We tend to be generous and loyal to our friends. So we would generally give the seal. However if your not friends. Your just helping. That would be idiotic to give away. It is the same as gold, aqua, inferno, and equip. It dropped for a individual. you wouldn't demand someone become your slave because a talon ring scroll dropped for him and you wanted to run TS. Last time I checked it dropped to my account, not some magical fairy account every clan member has access too. I would love to see the developers remove it being visible in chat as its not visable on EB history. It was designed to congratulate and its turned into a system for the jealous to find pray to bully.

19. If you get it, it is yours take it and go it is not a "clan thing" clans just made that rule up. Iv got a few going around helping clans i leave after :lol:

20. I hit back :p either way clans shouldnt be asking for help on their ebs and expect someone who comes to help them who won a seal to drop in their clan. After all they are helping your clan finish your eb if you dont like it stop your clan from posting eb ads in wc and lets see how far your clan goes doing some of the bigger tier ebs.