Should horn/seal drops be worth farming for?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Elmo_Vaz_Te, Mar 29, 2015.

1. I dont need a reason to farm anyone.

All of you greasy nerds are worth farming for no reason at all.

fW9

2. To those who say that the clan didnt 'earn' the seal, would you be in possession of that seal if the whole clan wasnt contributing to taking down the epic battle?

Unless you solo'd the eb, the clan did help you have a chance at getting a free seal drop. I dont think you can escape that fact.

What you do next is a matter for you.

Twinky nailed it really, and i also mentioned this; if there is a rule about seal drops on the clan page its courtesy to follow it otherwise you are cheating the clan, pure and simple.

Its of course then up to the clan to have the mentality to impose that rule otherwise its meaningless.

3. I've never known a clan to really punish a seal runner btw. I was in one clan where the owner told me to stop hitting the seal runner after about 20mins as they had asked for a cf and he didnt want to get his own clan in trouble lol!

4. I like you

5. I understand your opinion, but I disagree that the clan deserves the seal. Although yes, the clan obviously did play a part in running that eb, but the drop did not go to a permanent member of the clan, and any single person did contribute to the eb, so they deserve their reward.

It's too rare an occurrence to be labelled a clan achievement, otherwise there would be one every eb? If the clan deserved something for defeating an eb, then there would be rewards? Oh wait, there are...

This is a singular achievement which the devs decided to enforcers improve the day of random people. Therefore that person should be able to do whatever they want without some loud mouthed clannies farming them.

If someone decides to give that seal back to the clan, then good on them for being generous. However, if they don't want to, they shouldn't have to run the risk of being farmed for a couple of days, however seriously it may be.

Elmo

6. But it didn't cost money...it dropped for free at a clan who let you join and hit. Just playing devils advocate here, but if you don't want to drop the seal, just join a clan that doesn't require you to drop it for them.

Personally though I'd think that seal farming is a waste of time if you can hit some of the larger ebs?

7. My point completely here is saying that clans should not require you to drop them there. Therefore by having to search for a clan (which are extremely rare) that does not 'require' you to drop it into the clan would take a long time.

People should not have to be forced into how they use their reward

8. I always take my drop with me.. If you don't you're a *****.

9. Why shouldnt a clan require it? A clan lets you in as a guest, they are there to help you as much as you help them. Without that clan you are nothing. Its nice to reward that clan with 'your' seal drop.

Like I say, find a clan that doesn't require the seal to be dropped or say in cc upon entering that you wont drop a seal. Anything else is blatantly deceitful whichever way you cut it.

10. But you can't be forced.

You are giving too much merit to these clan imposed rules.

11. This is even more true if you are happy to leach off anyone elses free seal drop lol.

I see it as the difference between sharing and hoarding but OP sees it as a bonus seperate from everything else.

Neither view is more right than the other i guess :)

12. Maybe OP knows deep down they are in the wrong and feels guilty running off with a seal lol.

I've never been in a clan that enforces its own rules tbh, especially not the seal one. Dont think i would mess around with my current clan mates tho lol

13. I see it in a very simple way even kids can understand. Sure if clans wanna say it's their horn/seal go ahead because it's on my account and you ain't getting it :)

14. Lol

15. Completely agree with this️

16. I agree with what you are sayingn, but again, I don't feel that you are obliged to drop it? It's definitely not 'deceitful' if you don't.

Yes it's nice to reward the clan, and maybe if you get a drop then so be it, say thank you by dropping that item for them to enjoy.

However, the issue I'm raising is about those clan imposed rules, as someone previously quoted. It is nice to give them back to the clan, but ultimately they should not fee threatened to do so. It is their fortune and not the clans, and should not be punished for keeping it.

Basically what people disagreeing with me are saying is that they are happy to punish someone for getting lucky and not following their silly rule, instead of congratulating them and NOT BEING SELFISH to make the person benefit the clan. Let someone use their luck, don't make it your own.

Thanks
    Elmo

17. By 'obliged' and 'deceitful' im talking only about the clans who say they expect any free seals to be dropped in their clan. A clan is free to set their own rules as it is their clan.

There are basically three choices which we have already gone through:

1. Find a clan without that rule
    2. Say in cc upon entering clan you wont seal if you get it and ask for the boot if ppl not happy with that.
    3. Just run off. Chances are you'll get away with it lol

1 & 2 are the honest way of doing things, 3 less so ha!

Has anyone here actually farmed a runner ever?

18. Maybe if those damned seal would drop a little more often.

19. Kaw is full of unofficial "rules". Hte clans, for example, are only possible through their imposed rules. Why wait for a seal? Just join an hte clan and hit till you're kicked? People do that, too.

Ultimately you choose how you want to behave.

If you think CP is just a suggestion, that's up to you--just don't complain when others treat your "no hire when OSW/WOC casted" banners as equally dismissable.

20. Just take the farming, that seal can get you 4 days of hte. You'll make whatever you might lose then a whole lot more lol