Should horn/seal drops be worth farming for?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Elmo_Vaz_Te, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Depends. If i get 1 seal im taking it. 2 seals ill probably drop one in that clan

2. Great idea for a thread OP.

In my opinion, if a clan asks for a dropped seal to be used in the clan on their cp, then you should kind of accept that.

Whilst I appreciate where OP is coming from, I take the other view and think that the whole clan 'worked' for that seal and its a nice little bonus for all. It rewards those clan perms who keep clans going for those kaw players more interested in themselves (either way of playing is valid!).

What i could understand is a non perm closing items but running off with the thing is a bit much lol.

I would ask all those who say they would run off with a seal whether they have stuck around in a clan for longer because a hte suddenly came on :)

Why not say in cc that you wont respect the seal drop rule when you enter? Can be no complaints then.

Running off just seems like a bit of a sly thing to do but of course you will almost certainly get away with it
    . Not many clans will put you in their ca over a 5 day seal pass let alone hit you lol.

3. Just thinking that your opinion on this tiny game mechanic probably speaks volumes with regard to your outlook on life in general lol.

4. I'm totally hypocritical about it. If a seal is earned at my clan then we enforce it because we're greedy jerks, but if I earn one someone else, I say I'm bringing it home, and if you want to farm me and have my team burn your clan to the ground over 1 seal be my guest :lol:

OmegaLSA

5. For me, it depends on a few things.

I come to your clan for a br or was just invited to stay for an hte and got a lucky seal drop, then I would be more than happy to use the seal there.

But if I was there for some reason and decided I would like to use one of my own seals/horn and I got a lucky drop, then I'm perfectly fine leaving with it.

I would be quite offended if in that scenario if I was expected to be obligated to use it there.

6. @omega - don't know whether to laugh or call you a massive bully :) at least you are aware of the hypocrisy lol.

@twinky - all valid there man

7. People should always use the seal in the clan it was dropped. Horn doesn't matter. It was afterall the clan that made that eb possible. However, I do believe that person who got the seal should get some kind of kick back such as an item phase.

8. Yeah I agree to that.

Its a bit galling to put the effort into maintaining a clan not built on a revolving door of seal droppers, and then see your chance of a clan bonus end up in the hands of a mercenary lol.

For what its worth I always offer ffa on clan dropped seals. Good will costs you nothing, same as that seal drop :)

9. Cmon horns are gold. Ask aztec

10. No. They aren't worth it. Go and buy some.

11. If it drops for you. It belongs to you, drop rates are random to a fault. I can get a single action on a eb and still get a item, I could pull 900 and not. The clan didn't earn that seal. You got lucky. Worst case scenario you get farmed for a few hours then make 10 times as much in a hte clan for a week.

12. I must be a 1% too.

If its posted on the cp, then follow the cp rules or dont join.

13. there are plenty of clans that dont require you to drop there. If your worried about getting farmed then id suggest you find one of them.puss

14. I understand you, I'm not saying I'm worried of being farmed, I'm just raising an issue. And if you going to be rude then don't post️

15. It shouldn't be a 'rule' though, it never belonged to the clan in the first place so it doesn't belong to them?

16. You keep saying "rule" as if it's apart of the kaw system.

If it's a clan you frequent regularly then you should probably respect it if you want to remain in good standings with them and continue to return. If not, who cares what they say.

My clan doesn't put that on our clan page or force anyone to use a dropped seal at our clan. We look at it as a common courtesy. You want to leave with it, then go. We really don't give a shot about your one seal. That said, you won't be invited back or we may kick you before the end of a long eb for our amusement. Might even farm you if we want some entertainment, but it's not on our clan page.

Honestly, people need to just play how they want. You are your own kingdom.

17. I totally agree with Twinky's point of view. It's all just a matter of courtesy.

I would feel slightly offended if I heard about someone loyal to my clan (not many strangers cross the doorstep anyway) using a dropped seal in a B2B HTE clan instead of his home clan where it dropped.

Honestly, if someone helped me out on a TSG and got a lucky drop, I wouldn't mind seeing it as a lucky reward for his help.

I've seen a few people in wc asking for ending TSGs lately... would those be seal scavengers?

18. It's exactly the same as looking for equip? It's a drop nonetheless that they are trying to get for THEIR OWN benefit

19. I got a seal, left and didn't drop it. Turns out I farmed them.

20. I had 4 hits on an rotwb and got 2 seals to drop. Other than that ive not even seen a sod drop. I do however have 41 horns