shattered sword

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Rap-, Jan 13, 2015.

1. No support. If you cast for war, make sure you're active for it. Use an alarm if you have to. Be professional. Don't be unfair to others who put time and effort warring.

Fortunately your clan won the war despite your inactivity and leakness (thats a new term lol)

2. Op, you definitely deserve to get shattered sword after you're inactive for a war. Being inactive means that 1. You didn't participate at all which means the other clan had advantage during war, 2. You were either ps/hansel going into war, which means you could've been plundered so easily and leaked, unless you already had allies hidden as a ps, then of course they wouldn't be able to plunder you.

3. OP is idiot.

You go inactive? BOOM! Shattered sword.

It's fair whether you win or not.

4. Inactives should get stoned, and not in the good way

5. Too harsh?

No way. It helps prevent people exploiting the system and deliberately not being active.

Yes life might throw a curve ball. Is three days really too much to go without ee warring on here ?

You messed up. Let your clan down so just accept it. Rather than crying about the fact that you messed up publicly.
    The only people you needed to apologise to was your clan.
    The devs need the punishment to help maintain the entire ee system.

6. Noob you deserved that

7. Lol this guy ...

He also ruined one of my wars today and was pretty much inactive the entire time. Made the pathetic effort of 15 actions and didn't come out in wave like everyone else. Why don't you just shut up.

8. Rofl at this thread...

Yes, system wars are the "serious side of kaw"... Hahaha

Its nothing but 3rd party tracker spam telling you where to attack.

Smh hahaha

9. Inactives should have all their EE stripped down to zero, if not -25% plunder for one week.

I think the punishments arent harsh enough.

10. Wait till it happens to you! !!
    As for ee being stripped down to zero , that's automatic. And I agree. 0 is very lenient ....
    As for all other opinions about the punishment, go rant and rave..
    For the game you love. I truly love this game. .. So I have come to terms, deal with whatever is handed to you.

Wait till it happens to you.

11. now all they need to do is fix it so shattered sword recipients don't receive EE or Mith. then it would be perfect.

12. Shouldn't happen to someone that isn't inactive :)

13. Dude, it's your own fault. Unless there was a life threatening emergency or a giant worm eating you then you have yourself to blame.

My suggestion is wait off the three days, go hit some EBs.

Next time don't war so late.

14. The only people this happens to, are people that deserve it. In the case of an emergency like the fella that posted earlier about his family member being in the hospital, not his fault at all, that's why I'm sure everyone he warred with that day/night forgave him and sent their sympathy. But still, you don't see people like that whining about the broken sword do you? You on the other hand signed up to claim your spot on a roster, fell asleep and made it harder on your clan to participate, you deserve the broken sword and anything else that may have came with it!

15. Won't happen to me because I'm a grown up and follow through with my commitments...