Shaker Aamer Released

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PipeBomb, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Agreed but a terrorist nonetheless

2. You have not put him in a court of law therefore he is not guilty deal with it.

3. The evidence is overwhelming. That is a fact.

4. You are a hypocrite.

5. How so? The only hypocrisy I can see is radiating from your contradictory statements. You claim that Bin Laden is not guilty of terrorism despite a vast array of evidence stating otherwise. You then say that Aamer is a terrorist with no evidence to support you.

6. I haven't said that I have said I believe both to be terrorist you have said one isn't a terrorist and bin laden is a terrorist but you have no proof of that you are a sheep and a hypocrite.

7. Source, can't call it a fact without something to actually bring it above the skepticism that surrounds this issue, if you can't provide any information actually supporting your claim you'll have to sit down do some research and come back with a more solid answer than playing broken record with grizzly.

As it stands grizzly I believe it is safe to say Bin Laden was an enemy of the state, trained and funded by the state.

8. Aamer is not a terrorist. No evidence of terroristacts from Aamer. Bin Laden was a terrorist. Look at the evidence. Nuff said.

9. Yeah. America aremed the militants and trained them in hope that they would beat back the Soviets.
    Here hope this is evidence that Bin Laden was a leading terrorist:
    https://theintercept.com/2015/03/13/al- ... anization/

10. You have no proof at all that bin laden is a terrorist largely because he didn't have a chance to put his point across and now he is dead he didn't appear in court anything else is bs you can say he's a terrorist if you want and this aamer guy somehow is different I will say both are terrorists my opinion.

11. Error 404 Pipe, double check your link, that or they took it down.

12. Now you're being plain stupid. There IS evidence that Bin Laden was a terrorist. There is NO evidence that Aamer was a terrorist.

13. thank god the judicial system doesn't work around your opinion, upon what basis do you believe this recently released human is a terrorist, is it conspiracy, treason or an actual terrorist act he was caught in?

14. Me pick me!!! I know!! None of the above. He was a charity worker who was also a translator on behalf of the US in the Falklands war.

15. Just my opinion don't get too caught up like the op if everyone had the same opinion it would be boring.

16. That is true however if some people have awful opinions they can't back up the world does not become a better place...well some of them are laughable I suppose.

17. Can't we just agree that the British and The U.S military have committed more terrorists acts than all of the worlds "terrorist" organisations combined?

18. Agreed.

19. Western meddling has caused these conflicts.

20. Yes I agree