Shaker Aamer Released

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PipeBomb, Oct 30, 2015.

1. I am a pacifist. The troubles are over. You don't know what your talking about. Our government is made up of former terrorists. And no Bin ladin is unrelated. I have no support for the IRA or any paramilitary. I am a proud British citizen.

2. Honestly don't care
    He was a charity worker in a foreign country so did nothing for our economy
    Why do we want him?
    "Racism"
    Just shoot the poxy scrounger

3. Also Shaker Aamer is innocent. How can you compare him to Bin Laden? Is this a simple case of ignorance? Do you think any Muslim or middle eastern national is a terrorist. If you do, stop existing please. Stop assuming and I will too.

4. You know he was a taxpayer right? My family (on my mums side immigrated) Are you saying immigrants should be shot?

5. Innocent until proven guilty works for bin laden as well go ahead and prove he is guilty.

6. There is actual evidence that Bin Laden was involved in terror attacks and WAS guilty in the eyes of most of the world. You do know he's dead right?

7. You yourself said that there is no evidence linking aamer to terrorism.

8. What about the UVF using pipe bombs to kill Catholics in Northern Ireland? Or the multiple screw ups by Northern irish police and the British army which led to the deaths of innocent people? Wasn't just the IRA

9. Thanks for that at least you know what your talking about. I hate it when the ignorant try to speak about matters they know nothing about.

10. I think they should have shot him in the back of the head. Stupid liberals releasing dangerous terrorists.

11. Your name says it all. Please leave the thread

12. There is no evidence at all and will never be bought to trial because hes dead as you said.

13. You can't ask me to leave for stating my opinion since its on topic.

We need to be like China and execute terrorists on the spot, we are releasing dangerous people.

We just stole 14 years from him, I'm willing to bet he has revenge in mind.

1 bullet in the skull fixes that. Down with terrorism.

14. People should be paying a lot of money to Osama bin Ladens family for the damage they have caused.

15. What about your name says it all. Pipebomb

16. Or perhaps he wants to live a good life with his family he was seperated from by America? Obvious flaming is obvious. Leave the thread.

17. Are you telling me you can be 100% certain that extremists of any religion can be reformed?

Hell if it was me I would fake it then spend every moment of the rest of my life seeking revenge.

No you can't be sure, we just need to end them. Pull up the weed by the root.

18. The irony is killing me. Twice have I asked you to leave. Leave.

19. You asked for our opinion. You can't ask me to leave for giving my opinion.

Also I find it interesting you play the "maybe" game with terrorists. "Maybe" he won't murder more innocents. You can't be sure, therefore he shouldn't be released.

Plain and simple.

20. Grizzly assn/atk np but I feel better