Shaker Aamer Released

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PipeBomb, Oct 30, 2015.

1. There's a difference between immigration 1000's of years ago and immigration in the last 15 years.
    The amount of polish people and Syrians coming here claiming benefits and doing shoddy jobs in primarily the building sector is a joke. We need to curb this immigration and kick out scroungers (starting with immigrant ones) or this country will never be a world power.
    Everyone native should be made to have a job, regardless of disability or idiocy. Following their failings they are to be executed immediately. This is how a world conquering nation should act and would act if anyone in parliament had any guts

2. Anyway :) better stuff to do than forum all day jobs to attend to work to get done
    Enjoy le debate

3. I think you were born in the wrong country and the wrong decade.

You should of been born in the 20's in Germany.

Oh, as long as you weren't born a disabled gay Jewish man that is.

4. https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-article ... mmigration
    Immigration has benefitted Britain read websiteI llinked. You sir are an idiot. I would like to meet you in real life, you are a little scumbag with nothing better to do than support extremist views. Idiot.

5. Watch Burn Notice series. Nuff said

6. I'll check it out.

7. You sir are an idiot wanting some one to read a very leftist website

8. The statistics are real though and personally I believe people with views similar to yours and eggsy's are idiots.

9. Do you even know who UCL are don? I'm assuming you don't.

10. Look the terrorist lover thinks others views are stupid. Irony.

11. The Ucl is not a WHO more than a What and it is just like the ucla here in America where they use statistics to prove what they want it to prove but statistics will lie depending on the person compiling the data

For example global temperatures have been on the rise says who ever but the truth is since the 1800s temp has only risen 2 degrees

12. Obviously you think the Ucl is a person but it is not it is a collective group of colleges that are in the TOP considering tuition

13. Now back to the topic at hand if dude didn't do anything wrong then he would have been placed in a very highly secured prison so maybe on the outside he did nothing wrong but there is a term called guilty by association which could mean he had very useful information concerning the matters at the time but only top ranking government officials with top security clearance would know that information

14. UCL is ulnar collateral ligament injury wish the terrorist had 299 of these.

15. Yeh op is a idiot I have other words but I can't use them.

16. The UCL are one of Britain's top universities. Mahatmas Ghandi and multiple world leaders were educated there. They provide reliable statistics. That is a fact accept it.

17. If he did something wrong why was he released without charge? He underwent torture a disgrace in today's society and was kept imprisoned for over a decade without charge.

18. Lots of people get away with crime you know that's a fact they still did it.

19. If your gonna be an ignorant scumbag I shall not try to stop you. Have fun being a plague upon the human race.
    /request lock

20. Grizzy there is no evidence at all.