Shadowbeas11 = Complete Fail

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Luciak, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Oh wait,I took it wrong lol

2. I DECLARE FARM ON SHADOWBEAS11

3. Bahahaha 5 inc fails from shadow

4. Ok Shadowbeas11 I'm calling you out right now since u blocked me. This is your One and ONLY chance to apologize to me for the inc. you have 24 hours to apologize on my wall. If you don't I will have u farmed until you reset. Then farm u some more.

Time is running

5. Luciak he wont apologize  he'll fight from pin ! A few friends and i pinned him for 3 days straight after he hit me  Easy money $$

6. I've had him pinned for 6 days straight n now I hit him casually just so he can't do anything

7. Its fun to pin him eh slayer? He burns pots but the $$ you make off him is more than enough to buy double of those back! 

8. Shadowbeas is an alt. You wont get an apology. He will continue to fight lacking allies, from pin an trash talking like crazy. Make him a perm farm if you so desire, we have done soo, but in all honesty he doesn't care.

9. Failing or not he's doin something right to get all you people hitting him and posting in forums. He clearly doesn't care about failing or being pinned 

10. Truest thing I've heard yet^

11. I have like no def, he is like 2 mill attck I have no def pot and yet he still fails on me?

12. I went to deadly's clan for a war with some clan and I got bored so I left and went back to my home. A few days later shadowbeas and friends hit me and stuff and he tells me that he can have people sit on me and stuff blah blah blah. My clan doesn't particularly like to start stuff so I leave and head over to visit a friend at one of the Os clans where I can hit freely and shadowbeas gets his friend Mrbombdonkey to hit me while he backs off. Mrbombdonkey apologizes and stuff you know all that. Then idk a day later shadowbeas that I can't hide behind os. I mean I know I was talking about it in cc and some asked to hit I said no idk if anyone hit blah blah blah. So then shadowbeas hits me again and tells me I need to apologize for hitting mrbombdonkey and "trash talking" on his wall when I was blocked? So yeah he kept on blabbing on about how I needed to apologize and such, denying that his friend apologized so I gave him a summary of what has happened. He apologizes and yeah that was that

13. This was from late April to early may

14. Shadowbeas11 always has been worthless and always will be. I've farmed him more times than I can remember.

15. Talking about shadowbeas11,
    Thinking about shadowbeas11,
    Hitting shadowbeas11,
    Trading pms with shadowbeas11,
    Trading pms about shafowbeas11
    =
    A win for shadowbeas11.

16. So op, you're saying that he ailed in the 1v1, when you are revealing that you any handle him alone.
    Oh. Ok. Yeah, HE is the noob here 

17. God :0 autocorrect is a *****.
    Can't*