"Shadow" Hansels

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XxTIl-__KING__-IITxX, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Ya but why have that many in the first place, why not just 1?

2. Actually as you upgrade T6 the plunder decreases.. Level 1 makes more than lvl2 and lvl2 makes more than lvl3

3. I don't understand why you want to keep smaller stats.. It's more fun to grow and progress in game.. Keeping small stats is kinda cowardly

4. Unless you're a bank, trying to get good eq so you don't need to put up towers to protect yourself... Theres many reasons to stay small, but the multitude of people should want to grow.

5. What I don't get is why the **** you people are set on making the game easy for yourselves.

6. Yes but keeping your main small so people can't hit you is chump style

7. My plunder increases each time I upgrade my T6 buildings.... Just saying....

8. My plunder goes down when I upgrade T6

9. The plunder going up and down depends on the eb, exquisitely explained by my friend UnicornPoopCookie. I'm sure Demented wouldn't mind bumping some threads by UPC that explain why plunder goes down️ for some and up️for others :)

10. I defo need growth and plunder advice from a 1mil cs unicorn

11. But seriously.. Bump that thread I really wanna read it

12. Asked the original OP about it, waiting for a response :)

13. I'm almost BC and was upgrading my T6 in in groups because I noticed my plunder drops on haunts when I upgrade them

14. I was making 135mil on first hit HTE before I started going to level 3.. Now I'm making 128 mil on first hit.. Sorry I know this is kinda off topic and this thread is about SOS 

15. When you get get bigger you make less off of eb's. In the case of t6 when attacking an eb like haunting or HTE it would drop because you got bigger but didn't gain much more plunder bonus from the building.

16. If you go hit TSG i would imagine it would go up as you upgrade

17. I have heard that before.. It was the premise for converting a gh and how many SOS or vols you had to buy to start gaining more plunder.. The confusing part is why plunder would go up for one EB but not for another

18. I would say because you are so much stronger than that eb, that it no longer gives you your full bonus. Kinda like the reason devs push out new buildings/land along with new eb's.

19. Unlike the gh conversion plan.. There doesn't seem to be a point in which plunder goes back up so maybe my comparison was invalid

I'm half drunk and starting to ramble lol

20. But any it explains why SOS hansels don't want to upgrade their t6 attack buildings