SH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed473, Jun 23, 2014.

1. No they won't cloud! 

2. I understand that everyone seems to hate SH builds but if you war with SHs than don't complain because you are using them for your own advantage. What people forget is that when one advantage (or exploit, depending on how your view it) people just find another. First it was tower builds that were unhittable, then it was GH, now it SH. Get rid of SH and they will just convert to the next build that people come up with to give them an advantage, especially since most Sh that have warred for a while have lots of gold in allies and nice equipment, they will still be hated.

If you really want to fix it, devs should combine the individual wars and the clan wars so that clans members have to fall into a small stat range to war. That way you have the benefit of competitive rosters and the benefit of clan loyalty and team work. But we all know it won't happen. And even if it did it would take about 5 seconds and there would be someone on forums crying about how it sucks and they want the old way back.

3. Thanks John.

4. It would just be an ASW every time if we didn't have a smaller build

5. SH sucks , indi wars are not the way to fix SH

6. Yea basically 

7. Kreig ur sh! 

8. I know i hate that i'm SH but hey i'm gonna ab(use) it while it's here  :lol:

9. The problem is a build that is say 200k cs smaller than the average sh will be defender too strong when attacking sh

However a normal sh can attack a 23 mil build.....

Fix the god damn hit ranges already

I don't need a 40 mil cs build hitting me either btw

10. Any help with this thread tell me no support or support thx! 

11. Whats up with this gh/sh stuff if you want to war then war. A war I supposed to be fun for everyone not just sh/gh.

12. Nothing is up lol 

13. Bringing this back ️

14.  I miss how GH kicked ass in wars. GH was my favorite build. It was awesome to play with and awesome within war. Now it's stupid SH. Ugh. 

15. Yea ️so long GH