SH beats Devs tech support once again

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The-Beefington, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Us sh are just too smart eh.

2. You know something very strange going on when i find myself agreeing with kotfe so often hahaha

3. Sas, keep pinnin on the eb. Its alright to hit me back at least one. 

4. Stop complaining about SH.... It's like complaining about a basketball team having a point guard. A successful EE roster needs players with different types of builds; one effective build is SH.

5. At person who said they can still match high if you use no SH in your roaster you most likely won't get any clans with a full roaster secondly let's say you are correct barcode for example has 190M Bfa I have 4M ADT = 200M bfa to hit plus my 5.5M attack builds there is no way he can hit me most clans of full spy hansels drop range because they can't hit those tanks and can avoid being hit themselves - only a certain amount of HS can actually hit a large attack build I'm almost sure they would all have to be in a calm to actually match one with all attack builds / lb

6. I find it rediculous that I can hit #99 ally lb w/ these stats

7. At barcode who can you win on tho? Just hitting someone means nothing I can hit top 10 I'll still never win

8. Rick 1/1/11 assn np

Soldiers assassinated: 32x Rime Elf,455x Scorpion Soldier,1008x Fire Elemental

I can win on quite a few people dude, like I said. Mechs are weird

9. I used 17k spies instead of 13.4k (minimum used) - so wasnt a super easy victory, but far from a hard one

10. Yeah you could and damn lol very nice

11. Quit dogging on barcode he is finally one admitting there is a flaw there and even if he only scouts out their top player he is still doing exponentially more good than hindering his team.

Secondly with that kind of bfa he can attack anyone coming out of pin successfully making a killing in comparison to the gold anyone would make hitting him. Considering his stats are all from outside sources other than true base stats.

This is why war is broken.

12. Furthermore...I really resent people saying not to complain in forums. Do you people see the junk that gets posted here? At least this is relevant to Kaw.

How about: you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, leave? 

13. My bad mate didn't mean for it to seem like I was dogging on you I apologize I was speaking I general and you guys are correct he can attack almost anyone coming out of Ko

14. Vamp stole my words  like most of you all said to us mids, all you tank builds "adapt to it or quit" simple as that 

15. One thing about 'crying about it'
    The devs have shown precedent on listening to 'the criers' So the ' non criers need to adapt' and make their voice heard

16. All good Rick, didn't take it in a negative light

17. careful.. that barcodes a kinky lil bugger 

18. A tank said "sad to see less tanks being used". Welcome to the party bro  been like that for mids since season 2 for me.