Seventh Anniversary of Chaos Reborn

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx, Mar 26, 2017.

1. OOOOO, Slay 'em.

Kasama
    Snopoint leader

The cringe

Edit:The rip-chaos dude edited his post, can't edit out all dem ellipsis though lmao.

2. Happy birthday CR! Best fam ever. Let's OSW for another 7 years

3. Congrats CR!

As a former leader, I wish you another 7 strong years!

4. Congratulations to the leader's and members on a difficult achievement in a fickle game like kaw, you have reached a milestone that many never will, continue rocking chaos reborn

5. And this is how you make a clan thread. Wording is perfect, pictures are well placed, and damn does it look good.

6. Happy Anniversary. 

7. Bad ass warriors. I've fought with them and against them. 7 years of relevancy is quite the achievement.

8. Happy Birthday, Chaos Reborn! Proud to be part of the Family!

9. HAPPY BDAY CR
    Proud to have been a member and leader of the original Chaos clan  this game has always been a pain in my ass but I always manage to come back.. Met a lot of good people on KAW.. Big shout out to all the old KAW farts who are still lingering around 2009 was our year 

10. Happy Birthday, happy to be apart of such a wonderful family. :)

11. Support...... Another 7, let's go

12. Chaos Reborn is a clan which have 80% ZTA-HTE fairies and the rest 20% r brainwashed no lifers having 20-30 alts who do the farming and hitting bcoz the rest are busy hitting ZTA.Great job Chaos Reborn on 7 years of ebing and cruxing *claps*

13. Nice statless alt^ you clearly are so afraid of 'EB' fairies you don't want to talk for real? Haha

14. 1) Ebs and crux haven't been out 7 years.

2)Ebs are to generate the funds we have used for the tens of quadrillions in strips we've run/funded/frontline.

3)Any clan that's been our focus can attest to the inc we constantly give.

4)Some of us have spent more time in that 7 years in osw than in periods of peace.

5)You can't try and discredit us on a starless alt, the fact you are afraid to post on your main undermines the claims you make about us.

6)If you feel the need to try and post negatively about us, obviously you're bitter over something. Which again wouldn't be the result of us being a peaceful eb clan, undermining your claims yet again.

-Ahdragos, Founder of Chaos Reborn.

15. Calls out a clan for being fairies but posts with stateless alt ....GTFO !!! Comedy at its finest

16. Happy Anniversary, brothers and sisters of Chaos Reborn.

The coming together of KotFE and CR are where it all started. Long may it be!

17. 7 years of ebs and cruxes

You do not even know what you're talking about.

Smh

Someone find their main so we can laugh at how stupid that comment was.

18. Well done! Great warriors and friends there!

19. Always a naughty bunch.. happy birthday! wishing you all many more to come

20. Happy Belated birthday CR