Server Downtime: Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Is that why my connection crashed for 48 hours on that day lol

2. I'm now getting allows of invalid requests when I'm attacking what's going on?..

3. It's happening to everyone. I have been a KAW game player for almost a year an half. This is the worst service I have seen provided to KAW customers and the most frustrating and annoying situation since we were told by the devs it was to improve some issues. I never had any issues this big before. Errors while I'm right in the middle of items during an EB that I've spent hours playing was the final breaking point.

4. If you read the original post, it has stated that ATA switched service providers. With this, it may take a few days perhaps a week to get fully connected and back running smoothy again. Just give it time and ATA will surely not disappoint ;) - it seems to be running very well for me lately, maybe one or two errors a day. It'll go away soon i would assume.

5. Wow I actually got my xtals 0.0

6. Why is this still here? o_O ,,!,,

Devs

7. Thanks for the xtals. Should this be removed now?

8. Nothing changed. My game still refreshes in the middle of attacking, writing a message,... It's annoying

9. I couldn't go on for a while

10. Why was you down for over a hr on 15-6-2012?

11. Re: ☼ A R M Y ☼ O F ☼ T H E ☼ S U N ☼

Ya_lord-of-war_fi is now an official farm of SUN.
    He threatened the CF pact between YAFI and SUN by attacking a SUN Alliance members from within a YAFI clan.
    Yafi has cast him out as proof they did not sanction these attacks and did not intend to dishonor our treaty.
    Respect to YAFI
    Ya_lord-of-war_fi will remain a SUN farm until he makes peace with SUN.
    Any clans who would give him shelter or comfort shall be deemed enemies of the empire.

12. Wanna Grow and earn fast  Well join RED FLAMES and let ur flame shine 

13. Wanna Grow and earn fast  Well join RED FLAMES and let ur flame shine  and be an admin