Server Downtime: Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Apr 4, 2012.

1. U OWE ME RED ARMOR AND 50 billion GOLD

2. U OWE MY ARMOR OF ETERNAL FIRE AND 50 BILLION

3. lol, mail the devs

4. I'm getting errors saying fight is unavailable and then the next will go through. Same problem when I tried to load forums. Anyone else having issues?

5. Yea we all are let the severs get use to kaw daily life.

6. This game awesome

7. Warr learn use grammar it easy better

8. invalid server responce is the error that comes up

9. Kaw CEO, you didn't honor your statement saying that when the server is back online, everything will stay in it's original form. I hope you don't owe us an appropriate answer as we failed our eb because of this kaw server issue after migration !

10. Sever still messed up? My iPod lagging on KaW

11. we just lost because of the server , i am upset

12. So as of this afternoon when I checked to see if my clan finished no quarter when the game became active, I noticed something was off. We did finish NQ but with my 542 successes I made just over 200mil. I don't know if something happened but that is a bunch of crap and I know for a fact that I did another nq recently and was only able to unload 2 times. In that one I made 2 bil. Why the sudden change? Another clan mate got screwed just the same.

13. Since the change I can log in via Mobile Internet, but not do any actions. Can do when I log in via wifi though. Any ideas?

14. Now when phase 2 of haunting starts we get 5 update messages instead of the 2 we were getting.

15. I liked the severs crashing we got free xtals almost every time it was a big problem...

16. Did they already change server. Because my KaW says "Unable To Attack: Invalid Request. I press ok. Another one pops up. That process repeats about, 15-20 times. Then it let's me hit. Now I try to assassinate. Same thing. Anyone else having this problem?

17. Did I mention it's been going on for 3 hours?