Seeding season

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rusted_Knight_of_New_Age, Apr 24, 2014.

1. I am home, but not drunk.

Just talking **** and failing hits because I am done with trying to make this game more pvp friendly.

So I will play how I want to. Farming.

I won't perm farm anyone, I really care less about pots, allies, or whatever. Hell I may only play once a month or play for months on end.

All I know is When i do play, It will be pure pvp because Sticking to ebs and doing all of that **** is way to boring.

2. Oh, you're gonna be potless soon.

You seem upset. You should go out and get some sunlight.

3. Cheese, I love that you come with butt hurt whine! (Wine)

By the way, do you even know the organs as well as the person/god/demi god of the picture you posted with the facepalm?

4. Upset? Are you drunk or stupid.

Kind of hard to tell right now.

5. No, I'm not familiar with his organs.

6. But I do know rage when I see it.

And you're raging pretty hard right now.

7. Okay, trolling aside, that statue, the meaning behind it and the story, is one that should be known.

It is a man crying, not facepalming. Anyways, study it up.

Back to trolling.

8. I'm not raging, there for you are full of it!

9. You said organs.

10. Rofl you take this game way too seriously. you realize that attacking people in a war game isn't gonna get you a girl friend right?

11. (Hand clap and crying from laughter emoji here) I support to doing what the hell you want and getting it off your chest, play how you want, it's a game and having people telling you how to play, or what you can, can't do, should, shouldn't do can (wind emoji here)... I'm here to get away from RL and having people tell me what I'm allowed to do here is just the last straw so **** you **** you **** you your cool and **** you... And who cares if op is drunk or not, in which way shape or form does it affect you? So I say to doing what you damn way please (within your own values) go for it and **** you too xD

12. Trust me, if getting a girlfriend was my goal, I wouldn't play kaw.

I just want to stir the pot and do what I please. Joker gets it,

13. Yeah there's like e-harmony for getting girlfriends duh!

14. I deal Blackjack for a living. (Not in Vegas) trust me, woman isn't an issue.

Why do you think I am a 10ish cs attack build talking crap on forums? Because I am a honey badger and I don't give a damn! That's why :lol:

15. I farmed someone once.....once

16. Chubby, you said you would never tell anyone about that day! You promised!

17. So now you hit me when you're 6x my size. But played dead when I was an 8m hansel.

Congratulations.

18. I still hit Jac (a lot more) as soon as I open this app. He/she/it is still bigger than me.

Not my fault you dropped your build because last rights kicked your ass so bad that you decided to run from that osw also 