Season 6: Emissaries of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 14, 2016.

1. You're part of an elite LL clan so of cource you would support this. What about the 95% of oaw who is not part of these LL clans?

LL wars dont encourage clan loyalty because i bet if your clan started losing 50% of its wars it would lose 50% of its members. Thats how it goes in EE clans 

2. Another person who supports this who is also part of an elite EE group. What about those who are not :)

3. Another part of an elite ee group. Would like to see someone who is not part of an advance EE group support this movement by the devs. Maybe then i wont question it.

Until then this setup is pretty unfair and devs are losing a lot money, participation and future support from the community and for what reason.

4. Another pouter with a sorry excuse.
    IWar is abused no different than Round or Primal wake up would ya 
    Where does this elite crap come from?
    Harb back lobbying for Round wars again?
    Ops has EE 5 from IWar LB........just sayin

5. In what way does indi war get abused? They are the most fairest and more exciting style of wars there is in kaw.

6. You're right nighthawk. You totally dont support this because your clan wins most of its LL wars. That is totally not why 

7. R u that naive?

8. I'd rather the explanation than a name call

9. KoT does have a point. Most of you on these last pages, staunchly supporting an LL only season belong to an already established elite EE clan that wins a majority of its wars.

What about the rest of KaW that don't belong to the 5% of top EE clans? What about our beginners?

10. So not a single indi during S6? So my war acc is forced to do LL war to keep ee? Noob devs smh

11. It might have helped if devs gave people more than 2-3 weeks notice. If they're going to have a season with only pre planned clan wars, they could at least give the player base interested in participating a chance to find a decent war clan or group of players to war with.

Devs have given players little opportunity to find a good clan to war with, if they didn't have one already.

12. The people who support this support it because it is in their best interest, because they are in one of the few winning ll clans, but this season is not in the interest of the majority and as they say, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

13. Spot on. You wouldn't see Night crying against iWars if he didn't already have an EE clan for S6.

14. Nighthawk should be sent to space to never return again. Last time he said something useful was years ago

15. Why not just have 2 different war seasons? One for indi and one for LL. That keeps everyone happy. Everyone gets to enjoy a season warring how they like.

Also perfect opportunity to provide a full set of equip rather than a copy and pasted helmet from last season.

Seriously devs are so good at the copy and paste B2B eb event thing, 2 war seasons shouldn't be that difficult.

16. S6 for Individual war too please devs. Thanks.

17. A lowland wars season ...giving the same equipment slot as season 5....its pretty simple guys....its not worth doing so just dont. Let the 5-6 clans who have nothing better to do in their lives than war 5 times a day have their season who cares. Even if indis were involved its not worth chasing the same equipment slot so soon when they only have what ...like 10 other slots they could have chosen. No thanks devs just another reason not to spend on this app...guess ill go gem my troop upgrade instead since you clearly dont want my money

18. There are a plethora of solutions available to fix S6 and cater to a wider range of players, but the devs don't seem to care.
    3 threads on AT about S6. 1 thread with 320+ supporters and it only received a lackluster response from the developers.

Will the devs do something about it? Doesn't seem like it. That would require some effort on their part.
    I've given up hopes on the apes. They seem intent on running this game into the ground.

19. I haven't warred in a very long time so I cannot comment on the problems involved (other than what I have heard and read about) or how to fix them.

However, devs seem to want to put in as little effort as possible and seem to assume players will be happy with their decisions, despite the fact players have been explaining to them for a long time they're making mistake after mistake.

Providing two seasons allows them to 1) Put minimal effort in because it is a matter of copy and paste. We all know they're good at that and 2) Allows them to provide a 'solution' without actually addressing or fixing anything. Something else they're good at.

They are obviously not going to consider solutions to adjust the system. Most times they implement something and that's that. No matter how much players tell them something needs changing. Actually sorry, I am mistaken. They changed the clan role name peasant to soldier. That was very important to the functionality in clan roles. Other than that massive change, they don't change much.

Hence why the idea of 2 seperate seasons came to mind. At least that way everyone who wants to war, can.

Again though, I haven't warred recently so you can ignore any of my suggestions :lol:

20. Is the .5 on purpose.... Or is it supposed to be .05 because .5 is 50% n that's a big plunder jump.