Season 6: Emissaries of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Can the anima spell be extend to 2/3 match instead of 1 match . Come on this event is 4 week and war slot is cover almost all day . We need sleep also . Make this a family friendly game not making couple divorce game 

2. Thanks for leaving the noobs out of this season! Was about time.

Great job guys 

4. Its quite funny how a game that survives off money people spend to buy xtals and seals, and overall grow, would much rather help the bottom feeding free to play warriors who can survive off easily aquired xtals from events or the random freebies, rather than those who keep this game running. If you're going to be going through with this at least make it so no ee needs renewed during this time period. Forcing the worst war format kaw has ever had on everyone is nonsense.

5. This season is a joke. Only the few established clans have a chance at the 85 wins you need not counting the b2b win bonus medal. I can guarantee any small clans participating will be infiltrated by alts of the aforementioned war clans. If you did well on last season you will need the 2nd best helm to top the last one. Sick of kaw ignoring our pleas and just doing as they please anyway. The turnout for this will be dismal, even more so once people realise how truly rigged this is. This could have been a good opportunity to get more players trying ee. You've turned it into the opposite. This alienates most and those who do try first time ee will be have such bad experiences they will likely be turned off on ee for good. I have nothing against clan wars but to say these are more fair or fun than indi wars is laughable. Hope I'm proven wrong.

6. LL wars getting boring but seems not too hard to collect 30x barren casque in 4 weeks.
    Worth to try and hope I will be always in a paper-roster and match up a rock-roster lol

Btw, looks devs don't understand the difference between "CLAN" and "war clan" when they talking about to improve clan loyalty by season 6.

7. Full support

8. the basic stats on the balances only equal out to 12.5m not 15m you fail math

9. Sigh still no indi really really nice gear and i like the % bonus but seriously no indi have u lost your ********** mind guys this will just make it all the easier for the few really really good ll clans to get Top Gear.

10. Don't recruit from wc. The clans so good you feel a mole would help you win aren't accepting from wc.

11. I don't think this season is designed for everyone to do every single war. Just do as many as you can guys :/

12. this s6 is a joke. indi is/was a nice a way to mix it up not everyone wants to be stuck doing ll wars. great job on not listening to the views of the kawmunity.
    *pat on the back devs*

13. You have given out a Pve bonus already on the boots...? Conjueror sabatons or w.e. it is right?

14. No Indi still? Why won't you listen to us?? We're paying you wow..

15. "Demon of Malice"
    "Creature of Madness"
    Great! Can we have an eb like that? S6 is like weekend-end pvp-blitz. Once opt-in, you get totally addicted and sleepless.
    Running around in circles
    All that for a head-equipment? Bbbbut we need more SBs :lol:

16. Past is past dev. This game has evolved over the years. Most ppl like indi nowadays. Move on pls dev. Listen to the players and surely this game will benefit. Will be spending less on kaw if you guys still don't listen to your customer.

17. Will there be new eq available in the mith shop?

18. How do i renew my EE since there is no indi war slot...i'm not a big fan of ll war...

19. This is the time for war clans to recruit.
    Do not leave to the last minute.
    Find your warriors now GL