Season 6: Emissaries of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Ll wars are opp of what wars are supposed to be. Without max plunder u just try and sit their and skim. Very boring and end up with low actions.

2. Bump because there was 420 comments and because Kaw Devs have no chill, so likely we would've been silenced ifbit remained thar number

3. Lowland war will remain a FAILURE format in future and EPIC FAILED for ATA Development Team.

4. The perfect casque of havoc should be (25/25/25/25)m all around, but instead it's only (12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5)m. Please fix that. Thanks beforehand.

5. If u are chasing top10/100, don't be butt hurt tgat devs gonna increase medallions drop soon.

61 wars and lb#100 at 33 medallions
    12 to 14 matches per timesloe drop to 6 to 8 matches
    no way there will have 100 ppls can hit 85 medallions with the current 1 medallion drop for winner

6. 7 wars for war 68 S6 a win? 

7. Is S6 over yet? I tried LL war to renew my EE 5 bartering myself on WC, finally a clan took me, I even changed build for them. Sadly, we got matched with a leading LL war clan and surely lost. Have to do 1-2 more LL wars to renew EE. Will individual war be back after S6? Cheers!

8. 9 wars atm nice

9. We all know there would easily be twice that many if it was indi.

10. Are they authentic clans,or just made up of reg war vets alts just to justify the number's.

11. Better to ask about these so called twice as many IWar clans from above.
    Never saw 18 wars at once before 

As for your wild speculation figure it out.
    Nothing authentic about IWars tbh.
    My alts war all the time but I only war 1 account at any one time.

U seek evidence i suggest looking when i posted to confirm for yourself

12. It's really not that hard to get into low land wars, up until the event before s6 I had never done a lowland war before. Now I rather enjoy them.

13. Give anything a chance before knocking it
    Enjoy the warfare and GL

14. You are gay = no one cares bro

15. Rekt 

16. How about adding a top 50 tier? Every war event has one these days.

17. Banners for only 85 medals? No Indy.. Should make up and give 55 medals banner. Worked hard too

18. Its funny how some people in the top 100 wont even reach 85 tokens that really shows how the devs didnt think this season through at all. It should be top 100 getting more than top non placed prize, it should be settup so some can reach 85 while top 100 people are really around 100-115 tokens clearly shows they made it too hard to get tokens and should give 1 for a loss and 2 for a win.

19. Since the Season 6 overlap with Chapter 5 there has been an increase in participation for items (and fun*) with no expectation of a victory for S6. For certain builds it's still worth the time investment if you're going to end up with 200 Pelts and War Tokens for a loss.

20. Don't worry scrubs devs will increase rewards soon