Season 6 Details (Coming June 22)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Ll for only few people.
    Indi is for everyone.
    Make people vote for ll and Indi
    Those who sign up for ll let them war by making clan themselves and ll throughout event.
    Those who sign up for Indi let them do Indi...by devs assigning them in clan and balancing rosters.once inactive in a event gets a shattered sword for whole event
    That's just my opinion.thank you.

2. No indi I stop playing this game

3. Ata you really think i will lose sleep at take time out to war for a helmet lack of effort on ata part 'fail'

5. Still can't defeat/oppose the NO SUPPORT majority...

6. So what if fairies cast...its a game for everyone...

7. S6 should be 100 v 100 indi only.

8. Need Indi War please bcz very tough to get clan for all plz this is not fair for all... hope u will change :evil:

9. -ugh. Realize that (most) of your paying players have school / jobs / families / spouses or girlfriends so it's pretty hard to commit consistently to a certain timeslot(s). That's what makes Indis great - the flexibility - even with its drawbacks. At least you've got a 50% chance on winning.

- thanks for incorporating the inability to go backwards.

- seriously why another helmet? This is like 3 seasons now.

- (to players) realize the season will be 'extended' for another 2 weeks halfway through - expect a 6 week event.

Not sure I want to carve out time on recurring basis to be fodder for 'professional' war clans filled with 12-15 yr olds with nothing better to do...

This really makes me go hmmmm. Why have any towers on any other lands besides LL? For appearance I guess - those angry cloud look pretty cool. It might rain.... better grab my helmet.

10. Whoever made up IWar has a 50% chance of winning step up and state how much % of abuse happens for...

for min actions to avoid the sword
    No xtal
    Inactive
    Playing more than 1 account
    Moles
    Etc etc etc

11. Support

12. Yes.

13. The chances of that happening equal to both sides, so you have about a 50% chance of winning any given indi. At least that's what I've always observed and I've done plenty.

14. Totally no support for all LL war. sure ll war you will get true warriors but many new people who never war or want to join,have no experienced, they will never get into a war clan. Season war its mean all can join not just experienced warriors. so LL/Indi are the best resolve for all of us. Who scare to do indi coz of moan/leak just dont do it, try to get in a LL war clan.
    so dev we spent us time/money to play this game, pls give us choices.

15. Start a war clan problem solved.
    Next question?

16. you start a clan and take all the noobs to help them hawk

i said this just to point out my opinion. and i am war experienced and tracker experieenced, so easy to get into a ll war clan.

btw do i asked you question?

17. Already have done that twice.
    I'll buy u a clan if u care to try or anyone willing to run one for that matter.

18. Helm again ? - lame

All low land - too hard

General thoughts - not participating.

19. For those that don't do low lands will we be able to still war during season to renew estoc spell by doing indi war

20. Mmm. Disgusting.