Season 6 Details (Coming June 22)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Nailed it. That's why s6 is a complete waste of time . Among numerous other reasons.

2. spacey is a nub she's never right :/

3. psh you just salty cause you were denied >.<

4. Am i correct by saying one needs to win 40ish wars in a row to just get to tier 5?

5. How Many Medallions for Winning a War and for Loosing one?

:shock: Please let us know, might do this for silver bars..

6. denied of wut

7. If you read their post you'd know.. Lmao

8. Way to make the biggest even bigger. Kudos. You need to find a way to even the playing field. The smaller active and even paying players can't compete with the ally bonuses of lb players. If smaller striving players can't compete they'll quit playing and paying. Why spend 28 days furiously working on a goal to finish 5,278th ???????

9. So this only works in wars we dont get medalluons from ebs

10. You don't lose your medals if you lose the war

11. Chill out. How is 3.5k silver bars going to make the biggest, bigger?
    Besides, I war with 0 BFA and it doesn't make much of a difference.

So you don't need BFA to do LL. All you need is a clan and a decent build.

You won't see 5k participating in S6,we'll be lucky if we see anything close to 500.

12. I agree. With everyone. on here shame. on u kaw take. it off now please

13. The worst ever. Some people that war regularly doing indi wars maybe don't want to convert their LL and end up changing their whole mechanics in the process. Just to compete in what are referred to as fail bomb wars, as that's what you do all day in LL wars.. Fail bomb the opponents.. The clan that fails less wins lol.. Sad wars have turned to this.. You can't say not enough people participated in indi wars to keep them going. Be honest. If not for indi wars, this games servers might not even be open.. No one lowland wars, everyone indi wars... And this is your grand idea for season 6

14. Worst idea ever, can't even believe you completely took out indi wars. The wars that have kept your game going. Lmao, talk about putting the proverbial noose around your own games neck.

15. worst season ever.. worst part of it is all the new players who started over the next year have been disillusioned as a result of s6 format. countless numbers will quit b4 s7. not even a week thru and only 6 wars on a busy sat evening. if u do this again next season I will quit this game.

16. Good God. What a bunch of whiners and criers. God forbid the Devs introduce something that benefits newer players too.

17. This.

18. This is BS.. Why take away all indi wars.. At least have one once a day.. Now I'm going to lose my bonus.. I'll prob just leave the game.. I ain't got time for 24 hr a day engagement.. If you can't support occasional players you deserve to fail.. Unsure how you can survive against much more engaging and dynamic games by continuing to disappoint so many

19. curse those 24 hour long lowland wars