Season 6 Details (Coming June 22)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 7, 2016.

1. What are you on about?[/quote]

Rest my case....evolutionary challenged.

2. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Was hoping you weren't stupid enough to truly believe that you have to be totally non-violent to be human.
    It makes it worse that if you don't have any violence in you, that's what's abnormal. Humans aren't some special creature you bloody queef.

3. DTW. Again. I'm stripping you too, and letting you know so you have a heads up.

4. This is the most butthurt I've seen in one thread. You people, that own absolutely zero stake in this game at all, demand the devs cater to you lol. Don't like something they've done, get over it and move on. This damn self entitlement bs is pathetic. Now let the trolling begin..

5. Sooooo many cry babies last season about how Wars catered to big builds and alll the rich big builds got all the rewards.....

Buncha dorks, this gives everyone a chance to be closer to the same level in War, get out there anyway and attack each other, you know you love it, rah rah rah.........

If you have killer equipment have even more fun..... :D

6. Screw season 6...I just want the full event equipment set from the previous series of events (that's only 4 of 8 so far lol).

7. The Rewards Page for Season 6 is now available in-app, allowing you to check out the rewards that await you!

Keep in mind that these rewards are in addition to the Casques you can upgrade through warring during the season.

8. Please change the banner, it looks disgusting. By far the most poorly designed one I've ever scene. Last seasons looked beautiful and even the event banners look appealing. This looks like literal ass

9. No xtal rewards?. No new mith eq?

10. whats the point of new mith equip when the next event will just pop out something better -_-

11. Some xstals would still be really nice, gunna cost a minimum of $20 to war

12. stop being a nub I need to spend my mith on something that looks cool :/

13. Yea I guess you could use all the help you can get in the "cool" department :) <3

14. It's okay spacey, I'll make sure you're always cool <3

15. dats why we aren't friends :/

16. Thank you master <33

17. What a **** event is that all you can think of shame on you kaw

18. 4 weeks of crap kaw need to look for new creators because who thought of this crap event needs to be sacked, what a waste of 4 weeks

19. you just want an eb event.. bet you've never heard of a season lol

20. I'm only worried about how many will jam in alts and go inactive