Season 6 Details (Coming June 22)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 7, 2016.

1. It's almost that time of year again. Another Season approaches with Season 6 of the Estoc Trials arriving on June 22nd!

The season will run for a total of 4 weeks, allowing many brave warriors the chance to step up to battle alongside their clan members.

Season 6 Details

• Season 6 will be composed of BFA/BFE Lowland Wars. This will allow you to form a dedicated war team with your clan and work together for the duration of the season.
    • Roster size will be set as 15
    • Players will earn Incarnation Medallions as they participate in wars, which ultimately determine their final rewards.
    • Players will earn 1 Medallion for winning a war
    • Players will NOT lose Medallions for losing a war
    • After winning a war, players will receive a bonus that will take affect during the NEXT WAR TIME SLOT only. If a player participates in the VERY NEXT WAR and wins, they will receive an ADDITIONAL Incarnation Medallion.
    • Rewards will consist of Banners, Equipment, Silver Bars, Achievements, and more!
    • Depending on your placement in the event your equipment reward will be 1 of 4 types of Helmets.
    • Similar to Season 5, these helmets come packing some serious power, with many having stats higher than any others in game!
    • Similar to Season 5, players are able to select either Attack, Spy, or Balance based helmets at the end of the event.

The official event post, equipment stats, and further details will be available as we get closer to the start of Season 6, so stay tuned!.

2. Helmets again? Grant you are a helmet sir.

3. Season 6 only composed of LL wars?

4. Helmet. Way to sell it. All lowland ugh. Fail

5. No indi?
    I dont even like LL war. Its boring and will only have stacked rosters!
    This season wont succeed for u guys. Its already hard to find a war clan for most new warriors now it will be harder so not as many will be warring. Indi is what keeps those who cant find a war clan able to war.

I VOTE FOR INDI's and LL war this season. Just like this promo.

I like the bonus idea tho.

SIGN PETITION FOR INDI WAR

6. They better look sexy like the Season 3 and Season 4 Equipment.

7. Seriously all helmets?

8. Helmet again? That sucks. If it's not double the stats of my s5 helm I won't bother

9. Also I'd like to see indi and LL in there rather than just one of them. Keep it 50/50 indi/LL. Maybe even run separate LB's for each

10. Ll only that's lame why not indi as well and different equip than s5 bc s5 was garbage lol

11. I honestly don't know why you don't give people a choice of what they want to do put indi and lowland in every time slot so people can choose.

12. Just ll war? New people wont have a chance in this then? Also if its bfa and bfe what about people without equipment they wont find a clan

13. I'm out. Sorry, Season 6 was an opportunity to expand the warring player base, and restricting this to LL only is not the way forward.

Indi wars are averaging around 300 accounts, from what I've seen existing LL attracts far fewer.

14. need indi and more than a helmet.. This is terrible

15. Ah come on man, why no indi. Only war that's actually fun. Oh well more time to enjoy the summer, ty devs

16. Was no choice in S5.
    This is merely the opposite.

For those ppl not liking LL War too bad lol
    Individual wars r aptly named for a team effort.
    For those who cannot find a clan start one.

Will there be more war slots for our Asian and Aussies friends?

17. Helmet is fine I don't care about the equips cause we have an abundance of equips right now.

But as an indi war only player I find it frustrating seeing only LL wars for s6

18. Also, this:

No mention of what those time slots will be, so the assumption is that it's going to be status quo ante? Do we have to point out yet again how biased this is towards those players fortunate enough to live in timezones with socialable warring hours?