Season 5 - The Worst Season Ever (So far)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by NotTom, Aug 31, 2015.

1. So, season 5 is drawing towards its fourth and final week - thought this would be an adequate time to make a thread about how crap it's been. Lol.

All indi wars - fair for all?

Hell.
    Freaking.
    No.

How can it be fair when someone WC's, tracks and triple crowns a war only to lose because of inactives or non-xtallers?

How can it be fair that some of us crystal every war and the same people cast without xtals every damn war and leech off of us every war?

Individual Wars are not fair. They are pot-luck. It is pure, 100% luck to whether your team will all be active, will all have a crystal to use, will listen to wc, will spam repins, etc. It is pure luck to whether or not your team has any tanks (shoutout to Week 3 War 24 with 0 tanks against 6, with my team's total SDT being under half that of the enemies xD), or if your team is made up of leak-as-hell eb fair builds. You know the ones - the attack builds thinking their 1m SDT actually does something (my 400kcs spy attack alt could assn KO you people in 30 secs. Lel.) or even the attack builds that cast with no SDT whatsoever. Or the hansels. Oh damn the hansels with 1m attack stats that seem to take 5x as long to unload their leaky ass troops than the "PS1". Did I mention 9-% of these hansels have no adt? So their only function at start is to ditch troops asap to not leak (LEADING TROOPS ISNT GODDAMN HELPFUL IN CLASSIC OR RANDOM).

All you can do is hope and pray that you will get on the team with more tanks and fewer craps. Sure, you can wc and track (I've only had 7 wars this season where I didn't wc, and 4 where I didn't track. Only 2 that I did neither.) and yes that helps a bit. But when its an entire team of eb fairy attack and hansels against a full team of tanks and hansels with adt... Not a lot even the best of wc can do... Won 1 or 2 wars with the crappier team cause other team had non-xtallers and it just so happened all of my team had em.

This is coming from someone who has done 51 of the 80 wars that have happened so far, and has won the majority of them - not some noob ranting cause they can't win. A lot of people have been pm'ing me asking if I've given up on getting #1 and the answer is yes - for #1, I'll need to war 4x a day for the rest of the season; I am not up for that lol. Lottery wars are not fun. So no, no #1 for me. I'll war once a day and end comfortably in top 10.

Please devs, bring back clan wars. Round or Primal, I really do not care. I just want to be able to war with people I can trust, who I know will put in just as much as me. (It really does take the piss when you've lost 12 wars by under 2b cause your team don't have xtals when you were wc, tracker, top plunder, top KOs and top actions in every damn one of them. Fml)

TL;DR: S5 was sucky, go back to clan wars where we don't have to deal with cheap pricks who "can't afford" xtals. Yeah, cause $20 for 32 xtals is lot... Coming from a student who's broke af :lol:

P.S. 36 Triple Crowns. Get on my level noobcakes :* (aimed at the haters :p)

UPDATE: Week 4 War 1 - my team had the advantage build-wise no doubt about it. BUt guess what? we lost. Why, you may ask? Oh, my dear friends, we lost because cheap idiots cast WoC without xtals. When its 10 xtals vs 20 xtals, the team with 20 xtals will always win...

2. A SH complaining about builds. Funny

3. Can't hear you from my 230 medals

And at least my build is designed purely for EE. Theirs are designed purely for being dead-weights on their team's ass.

4. It's not about the builds, it's about the fact that indi wars don't require much skill, it's pretty much just luck.

5. Support, even though I'm guilty of being a crap in S5.

6. No. No Lb Sh roster wars in Pvp Beasts for you. Maybe you should have thought about that before you all exploited the crap outta the system, to the point they had to make all indy seasons. You cry for fairness, But them cella Sh wars in pvo beasts wete garbage unfair bs wars.

7. Still better than primals and round wars.

Best season so far. And yes it has had alot of problems.

8. Yep that's the point I was trying to make. I'm bad at English lol. Only got a B in that xD

9. @Jenni did you miss where I said round or primal, idc? LB/SSH wars are boring as crap, but at least you can rely on your team lol. Indi is luck.

10. And also, I think the amount of Triple Crowns and wins I have had kinda shows that I'm not 100% reliant on stacked rosters as many people seem to think I am? Food for thought y'all.

11. I think the most important thing to take away is in the threads title, "(so far)". If the devs don't put more time and effort into listening to the communities ideas and trying to implement them I'm afraid a few seasons from now we will look at S5 and see rainbows.

12. No youre reliant on exploit builds. Youre the reason this is an all indy season. You do know that right?

Grow to the big leagues, and then you will have real competition and not this little league stuff you complain about.

13. Damn, you guys love to complain about every little thing even when you've got everything you will ever need to go anywhere in this game.

14. The big leagues are just as bad. I have many BC friends who war in Tier 2 and they have to pray for the same things I do lol *cough* Friedrich79 *cough*

15. I do tier 2 and tier 3. And there arent many inexperienced warriors. Almost everyone knows how to war, even if they do have crap builds. Ive only come across one player who didnt have xtals, and didnt even matter that war luckily.

Freid is bad and brings the team down yes. But players like him are probably 5-10% of the tier.

16. Lol. You've got everything.

Now you claim to be a crusader for the majority of other players who you've effectively alienated just by being in the leaderboards.

17. You're addicted 

18. Why is the #1 on medals complaining? Do you know how much me and others struggle more than you and youre complaining?

19. What better way to grab devs attention than to be #1 in their crappy season then call it crappy?

20. Dude, get a life. You can go work and buy some seals of the damned if you're struggling so much.