Season 5 Proposal Critique ( Not The Indi Crap )

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sparky2, Jul 1, 2015.

1. That's true , instead of equip they could give bb or something. Make a new sort of reward

2. No support - good effort in typing All that

3. Support to most of this. Much better than dev suggestions.

I go back and forth on whether it would be good to have any round war formats mixed in. Equipment is not the problem. Its the uncapped bfa that makes people completely unhittable and unbalances the wars.

4. All primal? No support

5. Hey boss sparky back from the dead dawg amr

6. Devs should give equip awards, can just use the equip in Indi and really equip is just for show anyways, why do people get event banners/event equip if they are just EB fairies? For show... It's all for show

7. Round wars suck.
    Primal wars suck.
    Indy wars are awesome. They are the only fun format. And you meet lots of new people you would normally probably never meet.

8. I don't war for equip so that Im better in EE. Its to give me another advantage in PvP.

Also, Primal seems the most fair to me. Its build versus build. Not chance or exploitation. Simply smashing your builds against one another. Plus, I'd like to know who Im warring beside. I don't want to meet new EB fairies, I want to have fun with a clan full of EE warrers doing what they do best, hitting and strategizing in a short span of time.

Finally, this will sound kind of rude but this bothers me, if you are one of those people with a terrible build telling me my idea is garbage, you should have adapted your build. It appalls me when I see attack builds with no sdt and a guild telling me how to war because they have a couple mith gear from Indis. :roll:

9. SUPPORT SUPPORT