Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. I did a speech like this on the s4 announcement thread, devs ignored as per usual and the so-called "legitimate war builds" *cough* most were eb fairies *cough* slated me. I agree with everything you said there - we sacrifice a lot to be effective in wars.

2. Nah no more of these it's indie indie indie from now on stop living in the past

3. And how about issuing a permanent game ban to main accounts that use alts to skew war outcomes?

2 cases of inactivity = ban for rest of season

Notification in chat when someone xstals during war

Failure to not mith after 15 min into war = banned from EE for the next week

4. You don't have a single piece of season war achievement on your profile, if you has warred in the old seasons you would know they were better than this all indi garbage.

5. Devs: I think Potter had a great idea in his thread "Individual War - WoC Changes". Please consider this.

6. I love this proposal, it honestly takes skill to win an indi when you dont have a wc or tracker, much more fun and inviting, plus your not just playing with the same people every time so you get to meet new noobs…… errrr players :D needless to say I fully support this proposal and if this is the one decided upon I will deffinately be warring in m
    y first ever season

7. That's what my proposal is. Silence is only for as long as in clan for war. Apologies if I was unclear on that.

8. Honestly, I think you should run both proposals in season 5.

This one would have lesser rewards than the 1st one, due to the nature of the set up. But this version would be a great way for those not in an EE clan to participate in season 5.

9. Lol red would be banned if that happened has often deliberately lost wars so alt gets ee legit story makes me sick people who cheat wars

10. Support

11. Knowing the interest of ATA in match ups how would you balance the WC/Trackers in each match????
    Mix S4 S3 to build S5:
    - RANCOR LEVELS for Rewards (Is EE Season 5 not another money sucking event Top 500, 100,10)
    -KEEP PRIMALS
    -KEEP INDIS
    -ADD ROBIN ROUND WARS ON CURRENT TIME SLOTS OF ROUND WARS

Why devs want to eliminate primals??

12. Many wants season wars, many wants clan wars. More hates inactive and warring with alt at the same time in the indi. In Season 5 only indi sounds not the best to me as well. Since , many of us already have experience in big roster war, why not give us that in clan wars.

ATA, why not give us something new and challenge . Give us the clan wars as many of us missed, rostered by clan like before , but work it little different. To avoid lb stack, all ssh/gh roster etc. dev can combine multi clans into one to balance off the stacking of roster and match us . For example , if roster size is 25 , combine two clans and make the roster into 50 vs 50. If clan stacking up all heavy in roster , sorry , they gonna team up with bunch of smaller or ssh roster . To allow more clans to involve and participating in war, I personally suggest have some 15 people roster too and combine 3 clans together make it a 45 vs 45. Etc.

All other rules stay the same as indi and round.
    Ps , if clans won, don't forget to give the clan credits. maybe consider give clan a eb bonus increase :) something like a week or so. We all need the extra golds in eb to ug . 

13. Except the xstal notification lol

14. I like rounds as well, but there was all sorts of crap with no match, uneven match, etc. Indi solves this a lot better.

15. I agree with everything about this post. This seems the fair way at least. As far as self interest goes, I would rather all individuals with massive rosters

16. The previous proposal solved the no match problem.

17. I think there should be an indi war but instead of round war settings it's primal settings. This was suggested earlier in the thread. I really like the idea. Mix it up from the other seasons. Maybe change the names of the things that you earn. Maybe make it war valor instead of medallions.

18.  I thought I could smell bacon then I realised it was the smell of nerfing it's a sweet smell keep it up devs don't change your mind s5 100% indies yeeehaaa all i read is 90% support and the rest are sh crying about it all but who cares about the nerfed build these days ?

19. We still need a mix of things. Some indi some clan wars.

How about improve the primal wars? Don't include bfa and bfe but give ally bonus in plunder. Like right now I get 100mill first hit in primal and 400mill first hit in indi war. Because I get that 300 mill ally bonus. Put that 300 mill in equation and things will be balanced again in primals. Easy fix.

For indi was you need to fix the lb roster. One big lb destroys the whole roster. Put a cap
    On maximum bfa so teams can be more even in indie wars.

20. Yes. More stacked, exploit wars please. Don't Nerf seasons and get rid of them. Then we would have to actually work for the season