Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. From the weekly participation i think its clear the vast majority would be just fine with only indi wars. That being said i miss clan wars but without dumping primal/round wars clan wars will never come back. Just like cloud said below fix the plunder and they will war!

2. Just fix the payout of primal or round wars and we wouldn't be having this problem. Make it were sh pay what build they match up. If there is 12 sh they should pay what 4 to 15 pay on the opposite side. In primal reduce the payout of stls or give all att builds max plunder. Take pots out of the equation in ee for payout. There few simple fixs and can have all 3 war types.

3. Prolly true.
    It shows how bad lethargy prevails also.
    Solution for IWar idiots is strip n farm em if inactive or mooch n not xtal.
    Advocate that n many more ppl will agree.
    Who cares about ppl getting a Shattered Sword after everyone else loses a war.
    Inactives wasting everyones time n effort n xtals get off too easy.

4. Otherwise do nothing n call it Silly Wars.

Until ppl offer a real solution to IWar issues its still a poor war for S5.

Idc what anyone says til its resolved.

5. If they go with the original proposal of round wars in a round robin style season, but make clans like ASW, it would stop sh/lb stacking.

6. All i read was reduce stls. Your just crying so nobody can stl you. They need to be raised while atks lowered bc stls take a bigger % out of a bar.

7. If war roster is 25 n War Company is 40 why not?
    Can make it 5 SH max on a war roster.
    15 extra warriors oughta suffice n yet allows SH to enter n not overrun Exploit.

8. Guys I think we need to sacrifice a virgin to regain the developers attention

9. redstar?

10. Can it not alternate every war between clan war and indi???
    I don't see how that would not be the best and most obvious option?

11. He got cella my buddy

12. For what its worth estoc edge came out before the likes of crux chests 100-200% amd stockings/bags up to 1000% plunder bonuses. Participation in wars would prob greatly increase if you doubled estoc edge to be 20,40,60,80,100% bonus or increase it to level 10 at 100% either way upping the bonus is a sure fire way to get people spending money on wars again.

13. No, I meant cast woc, then you are assigned to a clan. You stay in that clan for the season, however long that is.
    Everyone gets to war then, and there is no roster stacking.

14. I think a 4 week ban for something that was a mistake and you just forgot u signed up is a bit to much maybe have a system which is 1 or 2 warning then a season ban.

15. I see the struggle the devs have on their hands trying to determine what s5 should be like and I agree indi should be part of season 5 but 100% indi or a 100% round doesn't seem like it would be fair. A combination of primal / indi is probably the most viable option.. that way the hardcore war clans can still battle it out to see who has the best clan and indi so it's fair and balanced for all build types so sh's can still war other sh rosters, bigs vs bigs, and mids...roster sizes of 25 seem fair, these days it would be hard for enough war clans to cast more than 25 people and have more than 2 wars running, and it would most like be the same few clans battling each other, and that would get old quick.

16. Yes more ppl would war but its a question of quantity over quality as far as fun n being realistic. That line can be crossed easy enough already but it can work out.

17. You have to have a quantity before you can worry about quality. Right now we have 0 wars 13/15 round/primal wars every week. There is no useful incentive to war. Even indi is getting stale i basically warring once or twice a week to extend edge at lvl 5. Its sad to see what was such a fun part of the game become a joke.

18. Eh...almost forgot again

Live, Laugh, Love, Led ️

19. A variation could be a temporary double stripe gold- a level 6- that'd last 24 hours and then revert back to level 5 after. Great for business. And, would not stop people from warring once they reach level 5.

20. For sure it begins with quantity.
    Preseason n practice will determine who is selected if more ppl than spots. Quality ppl r better than quality builds if without reliability to back it up. Healthy competition n enough to go around.

Newer war clans starting out need to set some realistic ground rules n proceed forward.