Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Your chances are just below the zero chance mark

2. 1st off losers should not be overly rewarded.
    Up to 14 mith is fine n losing EE is fine.
    Earn EE in a win n lose it in a loss n clock resets to 2 weeks is more than fair.
    Devs have already stated increased rewards.
    Attempted actions is 1/2 the story only n does not include defence as in tanking n absorbing punishment. War is give n take not just giving.

As for ASW the top 10k can enter n the the top 1600 entrants r selected n placed in 8 clans of 200 each.
    Thats more warriors than any other format on any day.
    Eg ASW 3 i was 9900 LB n got into war.
    Simply enter n see what happens but be prepared for 6hr wars if same as ASW 4.
    It will be up to 3 wars over a weekend til a clan loses or wins it all.
    ASW is war for the ppl who want it n willing to do what it takes to play n win.
    Do not expect a cake walk nor complain about this that n the other. Suck it up n have fun.

3. So theres a chance!

4. Yes a chance. Throw ur hat into the ring bro
    As i said above i was 9900 for ASW 3 and got in to war.

ASW is AllStarWar not open to all n 10k is a large group to draw from. Ppl want in then get growing n improve your chances. Those not big enough then do as everyone else did n get there.

5. At first I thought the new game was called Chucky wars 

6. Chucky's IWar strat....
    No allies n save mith hiding allies.
    No need for mp on eb's.

7. If I recall, last year everyone who signed up got to participate. :)

ASW will be next Friday! Hopefully more details from devs this week!

8. Really next Friday, when was this announced, I'm not in it of course but didn't know it was announced

9. Check the original proposal for season 5. It will be at the bottom. ASW #5 July 17-19

11. I think we can all agree that if the current matchup system is to be successful all we need to do is increase participation. Easier said than done, but that should be the focus of our efforts if we intend on keeping the system as is.

If we can't increase participation the current system will never work, as there is too much variance in size/equip/builds to create consistently balanced rosters. Thus, we'd need to narrow the gap somehow and eliminate "war designer builds" (which is relatively easy) - the difficult thing would doing this but still giving an slight edge to people who invested their build in towers/war equip. In this case, the focus of our efforts should be on how to give war dedicated players a non-overwhelming edge in wars.

12. IWar rosters r already balanced pretty good.
    25 ppl rosters is already easy enough.

13. ALSO FIX DEFENSE POTS EFFECTING PLUNDER PAYOUT IN WAR

MOST RIDICULOUS THING EVER

BUILDS SHOULD PAY WHAT THEIR TOP PAYOUT IS, POTS OR NO POTS

14. I feel for ASW 2015. Dev should put warrior based on ee ranking LB. Coz a player like me who is not in the picture of 10000 LB cant do ASw. And i m sure many real and better ee warrior then me missed the event for same reason.

EE lB will make more warriors to do war more frequently to stay in the asw ee LB chart.

Please dev do some thing about it.

Thank you for reading this post.

15. Maybe that is the reason most of us war indi as most of you all dictate what build a person must have in order to war with your group, maybe some of us want to war with our current incomplete build for fun and maybe even win mith. Just saying if it wasnt for people being picky over another persons build and booting them or exploting wars we wouldnt be here talking about S5 being indis.

I for one support indi wars, back in s3/4 i wasnt able to join any clan as i was a mid hansel build, huge tanks and sh were the main thing people looked for so i spent those 2 seasons not warring. Thanks to indi wars i am now able to war without being told to drop build or have several useless clan regulations placed on me to war with them.

16. Get all your friends wth like builds together and start a clan and wc ur own roster then

17. Agreed 100% pots should only help in success

18. Indi wars should be ran along side proposal #1 just like they are now, but you can't call indi wars a season war...

19. I like it but will their be wars to fit people's time difference and work schedules