Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Great idea, support

2. GH were punished in the past in wars.

It seems SH will be punished again. :p
    I advise you get bigger.

3. Might just be me but just wanna say that I'm running very low on crystalls now and would like it if there was a way in the game (except quests cause most have completed them all already) to gain crystalls cause without them I wouldn't even be able to compete throughout the entire season - not even for a week of it I doubt. I know I can purchase them but does that mean to compete in s5 I have to pay to play the game ? Think there should defiantly be another way because without them I can't even war without letting down my team who have xtalled for the team to win and I can support there efforts with my own regen.

4. I only do it so I can enjoy your tears. They are delicious. Hopefully you can make me another thread.

5. Could you also not still add a minimum value to attack options. Say 50 mil. This would help balance any build at any size matched.
    When the build pays more it would naturally, yet minimum value destroys the value of signing up as a Sh or even gh at an early level as they can still be plundered from.

6. In all honesty I don't like this idea.
    I commented on the first proposal with a couple of concerns but I liked the general idea but this just takes away the entire purpose and fun behind war. Warring is about coming together as a team and purposefully putting together a meaningful roster that has to be tweaked and changed. Individual wars take away that key aspect of war where clans have to work together in order to create a good quality team from a stat perspective and ability.

Individual wars take away the ability to create custom rosters and try out new ideas and to myself and I am sure many others will agree - It takes away one of the key best parts of what the Season Wars have been about, hard work.
    It is far more rewarding to know that a team that you have collectively build works rather than just getting put with random people (which is not as fun as warring with your clan members).

Interesting idea but I just don't think it is "season" built. Season wars are meant to be a challenge and this takes away one of the most interesting factors - Building a quality team that has to be tweaked and adjusted both in between wars and during wars (from a strategic perspective) to beat the opposition.

- GT

7. Primal wars - no bfe/bfa not indi wars

25 roster in war with 50 in clan roster (like your 1st proposal but adjust to 50)

Roster should be filtered so not to allowed stacking.

1 hr war with 30 min-1hr war prep. Give an accept button for each clan to tap and 30 min start time will come up.

2 xtals and not 1 to make it more interesting

Set times and not random

8. How about add one more war format for season 5

War format : indi p v p
    Put 50 ppls into a match, everyone can hit the other 49 ppls.
    the top25 pluders get winner reward; the bottom 25 plunders get loser refund

This war format will encourage ppls to put efforts on their buildings, towers, bfa, bfe to have a better winning chance. Those moles, inactives, casting alts, non-xtaler or noobs won't work at this war format.

Also, let ppls can click a button to vote. When 50%+ ppls voted, they can silence the cc spammer, they can kick the inactive or mole ( I do think ppl would like war 14 vs 15 rather than an inactive / mole to be leak in war).

9. All the clans such as "Dragons sanctuary","SOTRA" Etc...these clans don't get what they wanted to war as a fair team. I believe we should just do like S3. Regular wars and have fun.

10. It sounds like a good idea, but what is considered an abusive player? One that is just crude and offensive in cc, or one that does unusual things (strips others) during wars?

11. Indi has your largest participation rate for a reason. Support. Would not mind some minor tweaks. Possibly allow ppl to cast tracker and wc spells? Make WOC cost 2xtal to cast, refund 1 IF used.

12. to all who say indi war is 50% chance to win, you admit you want to war with your own clan and have a 80% chance to win? sounds fair

13. Support :lol: this idea is actually the fairest idea kaw has suggested in a very long time I'm shocked they are actually making the game fairer on everyone without the usual ass juice

14. People prefer Indi because you've destroyed clan wars. While I vastly prefer warring with my friends and clanmates, this proposal is far superior to the original in that its actually possible for a majority of the community to participate.

Proposal #1, I'll be forced into retirement.

Proposal #2, I'll lament in cc about the good old days when clans got to war but I will participate and enjoy the game some at least.

Proposal #3 (the one I'm hoping involves both clan and Indi in a feasible manner), I'll war n love it!

15. I like this idea better the 1 hr is good cause it still takes a hr to get ready. Also the Indy style war is good. Not everyone has a clan to go to. Plus being locked in a clan of 30 didn't sound good. A roster of 25 sounds ok but Maby 50 might be better. Get more ppl in a war. Also still get a medallion if u loose . for some of us that work this is much better. Maby hv a couple more wars a day. The primal wars are good also give everyone a chance to war. Ppl hv been build for certain builds don't shut them out. Thanks for listening to us

16. The aim is fairness.

Truth of the matter, players have manipulated rosters to their favor for seasons now.
    Until a solution can be considered to absolve this pandemic, indi wars are the way to go.

And yes I agree, classic round wars will always be the best - but until exploiters are stopped, don't have many options. Fairness is it. :cry:

17. I was GH/SH when season 4; I only did 50 indi wars to get all my equips, not even spent 1 cent to buy any xtals.
    Currently indi wars totally is unfair to those warriors who working hard on their building, towers, bfa and bfe.

18. What was wrong with the Season 4 format? It had something for everyone: Indy, Primal and Round. It was the best season yet in my opinion. I agree that there are some issues about WAR MECHANICS that could be improved, but in terms of SEASON FORMAT, the format of Season 4 was excellent.

19. Says the person with the leaky hansel build who probably pays the enemy team 3b a war

20. I do like this idea,
    This would give the chance to all the player to find a spot for a war compare to clan war wich understats or new person may struggle to get in.
    On a other hand it kill clan wars wich make awsome bonds between players and promote tHe succesful clans

I Still like prop #2